• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My custom made “mistakes” are on their way. Took exactly a month to make. Let’s see how they look in a few days.

Davidos

Reaction score
Is there a second fitting on custom made (mtm) suits? Do I have to pay for small adjustments like take in waist and trouser length when I pick up the suit in a store?

nevaeh

Reaction score
Is there a second fitting on custom made (mtm) suits? Do I have to pay for small adjustments like take in waist and trouser length when I pick up the suit in a store?

There isn’t necessarily a “second fitting.” When you go back to the store, however, you can try on your suit and have the alterations you’d like pinned up for the in-store tailor. Any alterations with SuitSupply’s custom made suits are free.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...so, I had reached out to Suitsupply about custom made. They straight up lied to me about ALL orders having been cancelled and none going through. Then they, politely, told me to **** off and ended the conversation.

nevaeh

Reaction score
...so, I had reached out to Suitsupply about custom made. They straight up lied to me about ALL orders having been cancelled and none going through. Then they, politely, told me to **** off and ended the conversation.

That is disappointing. How did you contact them? I imagine the representatives have a template that they use to answer these questions.

Last edited:

pmestrad

Reaction score
Also maybe they did cancel all for your country. Did you get a gift card or anything for the cancelation?

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is disappointing. How did you contact them? I imagine the representatives have a template that they use to answer these questions.

I reached out by email. It wasn't a template. They don't sign off the emails by name anymore so I have no idea who I'm talking to.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did they politely tell you to **** off?

"I apologize, but there will be no additional recourse, and this will be our final answer."

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be honest, it seems more like you are a VERY demanding customer, than they being rude to you.

Was I? Is it demanding to be treated fairly? Is it demanding that Suitsupply honour my order if, from what I've seen, (at least) half a dozen of the orders have been fulfilled? Is it okay for the company to blatantly lie to me?

I dunno, man. Maybe you like getting fucked by big corps. but I don't.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads