• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pomor

Reaction score
View attachment 1397687
This is the new Jort light blue traveller wool for anyone interested in the fit.

You look like you know where the bodies are buried...

Sorry! Couldn’t help myself! Rewatching the Sopranos on HBO Max

Honestly, the suit proportions are on point. I personally prefer a darker blue myself but for a summer suit this is good

pomor

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy the tobacco linen double breasted suit that was recently in the outlet in a 40r. I stupidly returned it and now regret it. Is there any chance someone bought this and is looking to sell it?

Also, there is still a chance the July outlet is a go, so it may reappear there as well. The April outlet was unprecedented due to brick-and-mortars being shut down and them losing money.

EDIT: Sorry. I see your follow-up updates!

At any rate, I am mentally preparing for the end of July outlet. I am sure they are still sitting on a ton of unsold stock they need to offload before Fall/Winter

Last edited:

japejapejape

Reaction score
Let’s hope for another outlet. Don’t see why they wouldn’t. They are probably still in the red. The Houston store still hasn’t opened.

Chadclass

Reaction score
You look like you know where the bodies are buried...

Sorry! Couldn’t help myself! Rewatching the Sopranos on HBO Max

Honestly, the suit proportions are on point. I personally prefer a darker blue myself but for a summer suit this is good
I take no offense! After all, I am Italian ;)

Yes I agree! However, I already have two dark blue stripe suits so I decided it was time for a change!

archipel

Reaction score
Is it me or is the sizing chart gone on the new website? I'd like to compare their measurements with another shirt but I can't find it anymore.

pomor

Reaction score
Is it me or is the sizing chart gone on the new website? I'd like to compare their measurements with another shirt but I can't find it anymore.

change store to US. They haven‘t changed it for the ‘mericans yet

sarteaga

Reaction score
A couple quick shots.
IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2369.JPG

Last edited:

n2pua

Reaction score
has anyone here had any experience talking to store sales staff or online CS about full canvas havana ?

i remember reading something a while back about this is just the jort being re-badged, but i noticed that some of the specs seem to suggest something different ...... a return to a 3/2 roll, full lining on the suit (butterfly for the SC), a single pleat trouser, milanese buttonhole ...... don't ever recall this configuration in years.

very curious, but wanted to see if someone here had official word/decent intel

japejapejape

Reaction score
received my custom made order that was placed on the 26th of april
picked up a navy vbc wool linen jacket
ordered half lined and the jacket actually came quarter/butterfly lined even though those options aren't offered custom made online
im not complaining though

BlairW

Reaction score
I
has anyone here had any experience talking to store sales staff or online CS about full canvas havana ?

i remember reading something a while back about this is just the jort being re-badged, but i noticed that some of the specs seem to suggest something different ...... a return to a 3/2 roll, full lining on the suit (butterfly for the SC), a single pleat trouser, milanese buttonhole ...... don't ever recall this configuration in years.

very curious, but wanted to see if someone here had official word/decent intel

I had asked their CS a while ago about whether they had plans for a lower button stance etc, they responded that it was on their agenda.

Now you've got me looking at those two suits damn it!

Sellidor

Reaction score
I

I had asked their CS a while ago about whether they had plans for a lower button stance etc, they responded that it was on their agenda.

Now you've got me looking at those two suits damn it!

Lower buttoning stance would be fantastic, it's my main gripe with their jackets.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads