• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ScofieldReturns

Reaction score
I think it looks good, but the Hudson does look more balanced.

A thought - If you wanted to replicate the Hudson with Custom Made, why didn't you go with the "Havana Pleated", which is basically the Hudson?

i wanted the slightly wider lapels of the hudson and half lined

Because he wanted half-lined, I guess. But you can always ask for half-lined instore, it doesn't show in the configurator though.

can i do that by special request online?

nevaeh

Reaction score
As an update, it seems that SuitSupply's custom order backlog may finally be catching up with them. I received an email from SuitSupply that a custom suit order of mine from the last week of April has been delayed, and that I should expect it to be shipped within two weeks from today. And that's not the only one: I have a few other orders from that time period, none of which have shipped yet. Even though I have not received an official delay email for those, I am not expecting them any time soon.

I wonder where in their supply chain the delay exists--with materials, labor, shipping logistics, warehouse management.

But it seems like the experiences with shipping on this forum vary. Seems as though some who ordered after me have started to receive theirs.

Oh well ... I am not in any hurry.

hschrapel

Reaction score
As an update, it seems that SuitSupply's custom order backlog may finally be catching up with them. I received an email from SuitSupply that a custom suit order of mine from the last week of April has been delayed, and that I should expect it to be shipped within two weeks from today. And that's not the only one: I have a few other orders from that time period, none of which have shipped yet. Even though I have not received an official delay email for those, I am not expecting them any time soon.

I wonder where in their supply chain the delay exists--with materials, labor, shipping logistics, warehouse management.

But it seems like the experiences with shipping on this forum vary. Seems as though some who ordered after me have started to receive theirs.

Yeah, I got one this afternoon too, as I was ordering another MTM suit... I'm in the same boat as you though, no rush to receive them as my office is still shut.

Konnor

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy the tobacco linen double breasted suit that was recently in the outlet in a 40r. I stupidly returned it and now regret it. Is there any chance someone bought this and is looking to sell it?

Chadclass

Reaction score
IMG_0642.jpg

This is the new Jort light blue traveller wool for anyone interested in the fit.

MrSuited

Reaction score

I placed 4 custom made orders, all of them around the end of April and first week of May.
UPS delivered one to me today, one is arriving tomorrow and I believe one will be shipping next week since I got the email saying that it's been crafted already. Also got the email saying that one of them will be delayed by two weeks.

EthansAlley

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy the tobacco linen double breasted suit that was recently in the outlet in a 40r. I stupidly returned it and now regret it. Is there any chance someone bought this and is looking to sell it?

Contact Suitsupply on the online chat - they may have more available to sell you. Unfortunately, it will be for full retail price. You can also contact a Suitsupply rep for the order. I usually use Taylor Mitchell at [email protected]. He is very helpful and responsive. I’ve previously seen that suit on Suitreview.net and eBay, so keep an eye out there.

Chadclass

Reaction score
Thank you all very much!

Konnor

Reaction score
Contact Suitsupply on the online chat - they may have more available to sell you. Unfortunately, it will be for full retail price. You can also contact a Suitsupply rep for the order. I usually use Taylor Mitchell at [email protected]. He is very helpful and responsive. I’ve previously seen that suit on Suitreview.net and eBay, so keep an eye out there.
I reached out to customer service and they’re going to try and just shop my order back to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads