• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess we can call this a good selection outlet. Wish the prices are a bit lower for the items that I liked .. From 229 to 160 EUR doesn't seem like much of a discount ..

Had a cool full leather Holdall bag in Navy in my basket for a minute before someone took it .. Regret most .. From 340 EUR down to 105 ...

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess we can call this a good selection outlet. Wish the prices are a bit lower for the items that I liked .. From 229 to 160 EUR doesn't seem like much of a discount ..

Had a cool full leather Holdall bag in Navy in my basket for a minute before someone took it .. Regret most .. From 340 EUR down to 105 ...
For me this was the best one so far, and the first that we had access to in Sweden. 3 suits a jacket and a cashmere coat, good haul. Their shirt package is decent too. They even now gave employees 40% discount on items up from 20% when I was working there last.

davidazio

Reaction score
They just sent the outlet email out. Stuff is about to disappear!

More like site immediately crashed with everyone stuck at home trying to get their suit fix ! From the little I saw before it crashed selection and prices looked great

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More like site immediately crashed with everyone stuck at home trying to get their suit fix ! From the little I saw before it crashed selection and prices looked great
The site got wrecked! Glad we got it yesterday. They added some stuff too. I didn’t see the alpaca coat yesterday.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A part of me regret not get the gray La Spalla wool/silk/linen suit. The other part of me knows that even when I take my normal size (50) the trousers are to slim even though I have to take them in a good 8 or so cm.

SS 376

Reaction score
3 Jort suits for just about 900€ ?

I just purchased a Jort DB suit in the US outlet for $300. Never in my life did I think that would happen.

Blake stitched. If you get them for 100$ or so they are ok. Arch support was terrible, I wore the loafers while working there and wanted to kill myself. Honestly you can do better but that’s my 50 cents!

This is spot-on. I bought a pair of monkstraps a while back for $99 and at that price point they are a good value. But I think they normally retail for $250 and up, and that price point you might as well start looking at Carlos Santos for example...?

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a Jort DB suit in the US outlet for $300. Never in my life did I think that would happen.

This is spot-on. I bought a pair of monkstraps a while back for $99 and at that price point they are a good value. But I think they normally retail for $250 and up, and that price point you might as well start looking at Carlos Santos for example...?
Now if only we knew someone that sells Carlos Santos here ??
Yes for 99$ it’s a great deal!!

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol only time this thread comes to life is when there's an outlet go figure

Lol because SS isn't worth it at full price when you can go with S&M imo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads