• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

compuccesory

Reaction score
It should be in the details. The price of red line is 99€ and Jort more expensive. They also have pleated shoulders. Hope it helps. You can also go to the regular website and filter by red line!

I do not see it, either on the US or EU (I switched country to Spain just to check) sites, although it does look like there are shirts that are 99 Euro, so there is no way to tell just by looking at it?

I bought 2 Jorts and 1 full canvas Lazio for $300 each. I always wanted to try and support Chinese made clothes but SS has always been more expensive than Italian suits so I never did.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
250? Are you some crazy size? I didn't see any jort suits that low and was on the outlet very early....EU guys have it lucky I guess
This one down from 750-800 euros to 240, I am a perfect 48 9C0E55B0-962F-46A9-988E-3D296F427632.png

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do not see it, either on the US or EU (I switched country to Spain just to check) sites, although it does look like there are shirts that are 99 Euro, so there is no way to tell just by looking at it?

I bought 2 Jorts and 1 full canvas Lazio for $300 each. I always wanted to try and support Chinese made clothes but SS has always been more expensive than Italian suits so I never did.
The only way is the price, or looking at the fabric. Red line usually uses Thomas mayson

kithking23

Reaction score
Blake stitched. If you get them for 100$ or so they are ok. Arch support was terrible, I wore the loafers while working there and wanted to kill myself. Honestly you can do better but that’s my 50 cents!
Just got a pair of monks for 125 I suppose they aren’t that bad. I have a pair of loafers as well a few months back.

pomor

Reaction score
Do you guys reckon there is going to be a second drop on day 2? There usually is. Remember, we are the only ones who know about this sale so far as a) this is out of the blue as the outlet is always January and July b) the official emails have not gone out yet...

I wonder if they will still go ahead with the usual July outlet on top of this.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys reckon there is going to be a second drop on day 2? There usually is. Remember, we are the only ones who know about this sale so far as a) this is out of the blue as the outlet is always January and July b) the official emails have not gone out yet...

I wonder if they will still go ahead with the usual July outlet on top of this.

There were def drops on subsequent days during the last outlet - worth checking for sure. However, not worth waiting on initial purchases since many items are very low stock, like 1 or 2 pieces.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would disagree with the Havana = contemporary comparison. I have several Havana, several Sienna, and several S&M Slim. I would compare S&M Slim to Havana .

I am going to chime in and say that this is true. S&M 42R Contemporary is a good fit for me; the SS 42R Havana is tight across the body, so much so, that I didn't notice the back seam beginning to separate at a conference.

*blush*

Last edited:

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on 3 suits. Does anyone know if their shirts have hand attached sleeves, or if you have one of their shirts, can you check and see if the side seams line up with the sleeve seam? Kind of tempted by the shirts.

In my personal experience, I found SS shirt quality and pattern matching to be much lower than S&M.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been eyeing this coat for a year and pulled the trigger. Very excited for a belted coat.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3 Jort suits for just about 900€ ?
You have to be a mad lad to buy it full price when MTM starts base price 400$, but at these prices now and for the fabrics and full canvas it’s a steal. This will be my first Jort suit and jacket, no way I could pass it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads