• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marccarlsson

Reaction score
more new arrivals up
green is looking good

While I love a new collection as much as the next guy, why does literally everything have to be Linen or a linen blend? I would have liked more tropical wool and cotton instead.

On another note: The green cotton suit is on pre-order until 27th of march, I would have thought the new collection was all done, but it might be affected by the corona virus situation that is affecting custom made.

japejapejape

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the white bamboo material SuSu uses?
I want to pick up the new double breasted shawl lapel that will be coming out soon. Some of the product videos on the site make it look really shiny and unattractive. Then I’ve seen the personal photos like that guy curbin posted on IG and it looks great.

how accurate is the material represented in these photos?
1C5FCBD6-E0AE-4610-8AD3-3373E02E245F.jpeg
C8F5D4F4-AE8F-4467-A294-55B63CEE260A.jpeg

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update - I asked and received something other than a refund/giftcard for them sending me a worn suit from the Outlet sale. They allowed me to exchange for any suit under 599 which was very nice. Wish they had allowed me to go over and pay the difference but still very happy. While slow because of the rush, their customer service is still top notch.

StartingStyle

Reaction score
Has someone from you heard or experienced the „new“ MTM? I’ve heard that prices start at 359€ now. Can someone confirm this?

Marccarlsson

Reaction score
In stockholm, prices start at 4500 with their cheapest fabric and half canvas, so roughly 450 euro.

Marccarlsson

Reaction score
Any idea on what's typically their "cheapest fabric"? Is that pretty much cotton only or?

Cotton is usually not as cheap (look at the prices in custom made on the website to get an idea.)

Its usually very plain/basic wools in navy or charcoal.

The good thing is of course that you should get a perfectly fitting suit with all the details you want, included in the price.

hschrapel

Reaction score
Cotton is usually not as cheap (look at the prices in custom made on the website to get an idea.)

Its usually very plain/basic wools in navy or charcoal.

The good thing is of course that you should get a perfectly fitting suit with all the details you want, included in the price.
Might have to book a meeting then in the Stockholm store. I've been considering their MTM program for some time now, but I fit well into a Havana OTR and couldn't warrant the extra expense up to 6k :-

My only hope would be that a) you are in fact correct that it's 4500 for a standard wool fabric, b) they're not heavily effected by the corona outbreak to the point that I'd have to wait 2+ months for the suit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads