• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pomor

Reaction score
It also seems like they are not bringing back any more Vicenza spring coats. I got 2 wool/silk/linen ones — in navy blue and in tobacco tan. Honestly, they aren’t for everyone but I like them for March-April and October-November where I live

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am all for wider lapels but the width of the lapel, together with the slim cut of both jacket and trousers, makes the model look extremely top heavy in a not so flattering way imo.

pomor

Reaction score
I am all for wider lapels but the width of the lapel, together with the slim cut of both jacket and trousers, makes the model look extremely top heavy in a not so flattering way imo.

He is currently their longest employed model and wll forever be remembered as someone with 2 sizes too small. He also needs a long and they probably stuff him in short or regular jackets. He has got to have crushed family jewels from all the photo shoots he has done for them over the years at this point.

Last edited:

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was really surprised when first trying on a SuSu-jacket. Much better fit than what i expected due to the horror show that is their product pictures. Trousers are still unwearable due to the extreme slimness and my muscular legs.

pomor

Reaction score
I was really surprised when first trying on a SuSu-jacket. Much better fit than what i expected due to the horror show that is their product pictures. Trousers are still unwearable due to the extreme slimness and my muscular legs.

Preach!

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ON POINT!

The reason I have returned one of their Havana DB jackets. The lapels are comically wide, almost clownish. It seemed like they had a very well proportioned lapels this past season, and now they are back to fattiness!

MrSuited

Reaction score

I've also been eyeing that blue field jacket for a while now and may pull the trigger if my size becomes available. Anyone have some real life pictures of the jacket?

Joefitz

Reaction score
Honestly. Who can fit into SS pants, except really skinny guys? I'm not fat, but the pants fit me like leggings. And no, I don't want to pay for the MTM.

zanci

Reaction score
I can fit into the SuSu pants. They fit fine (jort, la spalla). Usually, I need a 40R jacket, but 38R pants. I gym a lot, but my legs are not that big as I dont train them that much just so I can fit. I also dont like that SuSu is inconsistent with the sizing.

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've also been eyeing that blue field jacket for a while now and may pull the trigger if my size becomes available. Anyone have some real life pictures of the jacket?

I have the darker Navy version that came before it, same model and details from what I can see. Very good piece has gotten plenty of use.

japejapejape

Reaction score
i dont have any of these problems you all have
dont have sizing issues...i wear the same size across the board
every garment has a small variance

i also lift almost every day and never skip leg day

if its too tight maybe you are fat and in denial

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont have any of these problems you all have
dont have sizing issues...i wear the same size across the board
every garment has a small variance

i also lift almost every day and never skip leg day

if its too tight maybe you are fat and in denial
No need to call me fat. I have big legs and butt because i squat and deadlift, not because i eat junk, thank you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics