• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

YellowSteel

Reaction score
I've never had an issue dealing with SS customer service, I think it's a huge reason why I have been such a loyal customer with them over the years. I cannot praise them enough in this aspect.

A manager finally got back to me. Let's say their solution was very reasonable and I'm going to be happy once everything is fixed.

That's why I always go SuitSupply since the customer service has been on point. It was lacking this time around but their manager made up for it.

slam

Reaction score
They give you a refund if you ask for one over a gift card. Really seems like they screwed up this year. Who TF sells used/worn/tailored items as new through an outlet?

I got a suit without a waist coat as advertised so I just emailed and they sent a label saying they would process the refund. Nice and easy.

Daraven

Reaction score
Maaan, Suitsupply sales reps are something else. So I went into one of their retail stores today to try some different sizes than my usual (I wore a 38 but always had trouble with sleeve lengths)... So the sales rep suggested 34-36, in reality a 38L - 40L is what I truly needed. Are they trained to sell skin tight suits?

Houta

Reaction score
Maaan, Suitsupply sales reps are something else. So I went into one of their retail stores today to try some different sizes than my usual (I wore a 38 but always had trouble with sleeve lengths)... So the sales rep suggested 34-36, in reality a 38L - 40L is what I truly needed. Are they trained to sell skin tight suits?
well, that’s the trend since couple of years now, especially in Netherlands. Skinny suits and shirts!

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone planning on buyin a sub $600 suit this week? Have a strange favor to ask of you .....

Houta

Reaction score
And cheap tan/orangey shoes.... ?
Haha yeah man exactly! And they wear the trousers short so you can get a full view of the beautiful shoes ?

Sellidor

Reaction score
The braddon is nice but not offered yet in custom made and rtw is limited.

Seems like this might be changing soon, which would be great.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 291

Daraven

Reaction score
Haha yeah man exactly! And they wear the trousers short so you can get a full view of the beautiful shoes ?
So, from this commiseration I take it you live here too? Maybe nice to exchange information, I have the hardest time finding a decent alterations tailer and cobbler. Last cobbler told me he cannot put metal toe taps on my shoes because 'it is too old fashioned'.

caschta

Reaction score
That's fantastic. One size up in Braddon, and a few changes and this is perfect for RTW, since the MTM trousers don't offer a high rise, playing around with the system (i.e. exploiting it) usually doesn't go well.

And it's a lot cheaper, too.

Sellidor

Reaction score
That's fantastic. One size up in Braddon, and a few changes and this is perfect for RTW, since the MTM trousers don't offer a high rise, playing around with the system (i.e. exploiting it) usually doesn't go well.

You can't get a high rise through MTM? That seems strange.

StartingStyle

Reaction score

Does it mean I can e.g. add 2cm more leg width to the Braddon trousers?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads