• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole inventory from Europe was offered in the USA Outlet, hence such a great selection and explanation why there's no EU outlet for the two consecutive years.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Makes sense in a business perspective since the EU-laws about consumers' rights are pretty strict. You cannot have final sales etc. Really frustrating.
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole inventory from Europe was offered in the USA Outlet, hence such a great selection and explanation why there's no EU outlet for the two consecutive years.

osw880

Reaction score
Me neither. Maybe a handful of items but not many I guess.

I hope there will be a Canadian outlet next week or so.

mr.invincible

Reaction score
Just got my suit from the outlet. Not feeling it.

If anyone is interested, just cover my full purchase + shipping to you.
Havana Navy Suit (38S)
P4823
Pure Cotton
$271.10 + Shipping

Attachments

• IMG-5126.jpg
    IMG-5126.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 163

Substanceoverstyle

Reaction score
Makes sense in a business perspective since the EU-laws about consumers' rights are pretty strict. You cannot have final sales etc. Really frustrating.

Plus the US outlet prices are basically normal EU prices (give or take 10-20%) on most of the stuff that's somewhat of a recent season. I saw the US outlet even had Jort pieces from this FW 19/20. Feels like the US outlet is becoming something of a regular sale end-of-season, while the EU sticks to year long lower general pricing without a sale at the end.

nietorpyehw

Reaction score
Those who have both the Napoli and Lazio, is the shoulder pad on the Lazio the same as the Napoli? I know both have the slightly padded shoulder description on the SuSu website.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads