• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

q1445

Reaction score
Any one had luck with bundled ties this sale? Usually you can get them down to $10 a tie.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really want that Jort Merano coat, but $700 is a huge pill to choke down.

slam

Reaction score
What a great sale. Got two jorts, 299 and 399. And a double breasted for 250
WOW, I am surprised with the selection and amount of suits and jackets in popular sizes like US38 and US40. This might be the best outlet since 2015 .. Prices are good too for some items that I like.

Very good sale. Went a bit overboard. Didn't realize the Washington was their super slim line. Might not work for me. I'll have to let one or two of these go once they arrive in case anyone is a 40R... already got a shipping confirmation.

Attachments

• NtR2oYQ.jpg
    NtR2oYQ.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 181

storm_will_pass

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the fit of Havana and Sienna? Sienna is supposed to be a regular fit and Havana slim fit, but the product chart suggests that Sienna is only 1cm larger at the chest which is only marginal in my mind.
Wondering if anyone here has real world experience with these two styles.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the fit of Havana and Sienna? Sienna is supposed to be a regular fit and Havana slim fit, but the product chart suggests that Sienna is only 1cm larger at the chest which is only marginal in my mind.

I own both, and in my opinion the fit is similar in chest/shoudlers, but the Havana is more narrow below the nipples. I wouldn't think twice about buying a Sienna and just having it taken in for more waist suppression if that's what you like. IMO the Sienna is super nice.

kadidal

Reaction score
They didn't do that last summer. Might never come back.

Yes, and this is why anyone who bought more than fifteen ties during two consecutive outlets was totally, totally justified in doing so

nietorpyehw

Reaction score
Very good sale. Went a bit overboard. Didn't realize the Washington was their super slim line. Might not work for me. I'll have to let one or two of these go once they arrive in case anyone is a 40R... already got a shipping confirmation.
Lmao I wish I could ball out like this.

nietorpyehw

Reaction score
I have both. Havana is more slim on me. I lift weights and really can’t cross my arms without the fear of tearing something in the Havana.

kithking23

Reaction score
I’ll take one of those off of you

slam

Reaction score
Yes, and this is why anyone who bought more than fifteen ties during two consecutive outlets was totally, totally justified in doing so

I'm guilty of buying too many ties. No regrets.

I’ll take one of those off of you

I'll pm you on the 24th when I'm back in town. I'm sure I'll let go of at least 2 suits.

kithking23

Reaction score
I'm guilty of buying too many ties. No regrets.

I'll pm you on the 24th when I'm back in town. I'm sure I'll let go of at least 2 suits.
Which ones? Either way,I’m looking forward to the pm

slam

Reaction score
Which ones? Either way,I’m looking forward to the pm

If I knew which ones I didn't want, I wouldn't have bought so many! I just figured I would pick out whichever ones fit me the best and sell the rest. I think I purchased too many grey suits, so likely one of them. That mid blue jort might be too light. Just don't know until I try them on. Talk to you then!

nietorpyehw

Reaction score
Damn it, they must have stocked a new jacket or I missed it because I like it more than my purchase from yesterday. I hate that you can’t exchange final sale items.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
anyone ever saw the herrigbone blue jacket in washington fit in person, how does the fabric look, looks like it has a black/blue mix (i.e. might look s a bit "dirty")

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads