1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Suitsupply NYC

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by musicguy, Jun 20, 2011.

1. jtorres94

jtorres94 Senior member

Mines took 5 days to receive and the tracking number doesn't appear to be working, haha. Have to laugh a bit at that.

2. kithking23

kithking23 Well-Known Member

I just spoke to a rep,they said things to start to change between 24-48hrs because the warehouse has already been notified of the order

3. monkeynuts

monkeynuts Well-Known Member

Got my waistcoat and tie in the mail today. They folded both items several times and stuffed it into a box measuring 8" x 3" x 5".

Items appear to be ok, just smushed.

I understand not using one of the big white boxes - I ordered a waistcoat and a tie in the last outlet and they put it in a big white suit supply box and when I got it, it looked like my items had been used in a pinball machine since the box was so large.

But this tiny box was not a good alternative.

They need to invest in some "shirt sized" medium boxes...

FYI, I put in my order on 1/17/17, got the shipping confirmation on 1/21/17, saw that it had actually been shipped on 1/19/17, got it today 1/23/17.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  4. kithking23

any pictures?

5. ryanohare

ryanohare Senior member

Yep, my outlet purchases have arrived according to UPS. Picking them up from the Chicago store this weekend. Hooray!

6. theMagician

theMagician New Member

Hello! Does anyone has Madison Unlined Traveller and would like to share his opinion? I would appreciate it greatly!

7. h3ro

h3ro Well-Known Member

I picked it up when it was released to go along with my Havana Traveller set to give another option and wasn't a fan at all. The cloth draped in a fashion that was unlike my other Madison fits. The lapels were completely flat, making them even more cartoonishly large with no roll at all and the jacket on whole felt like it needed some structure. Needless to say, it was returned.
    SuitSupply has a great return policy so if you're keen on it, Id try it on yourself and see how you feel.

8. SimModa

SimModa Member

My tracking just got updated. Guess UPS opened the package and decided it was salvageable. Hopefully, yours is sent to you as well!

[​IMG]

9. Mrlol

Mrlol Senior member

please can someone help me IF its possible to make this. Changes rather Quick and easy?

10. Michael81

Michael81 Senior member

Anything is possible. Removing excess material is relatively straightforward. Correcting sleeve pitch is more complicated and expensive. It will also take longer.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  11. sarteaga

sarteaga Senior member

I had the same issue as many of you with shipping and shipping update. They told me last night that the had so many order that UPS made two pick ups. Everything updated for me last night and just got my last delivery today. Give it another day.

12. Mrlol

Mrlol Senior member

ok thanks for the information. i will try to take the jacket to a tailor. think is i dont know how to know if its a good tailor or not, any suggestions how to find a good one?

13. q1445

q1445 Active Member

"Has anyone had issues like this before when from the outlet?  Were they able to take a refund or issue some type of credit?"

Yes I was shipped a belt and a tie with similar issues. Right tag wrong product. Also have been finding flaws once again in most of the items I ordered, which I have come to expect. The mislabeled items they asked me to return and said they will refund my purchase. They included a return UPS label. So all good, and I am happy with my purchase and the prices.

14. ultramantaro

ultramantaro Senior member

Bummer. wonder if this is more of an inherent outlet issue where they are digging up piles of older stock? More reason why I would only purchase from them in person next time since there's s physical store about 25 miles from me.

I emailed their service email after calling their customer support line. Let's see what happens.

15. monkeynuts

monkeynuts Well-Known Member

of the waistcoat and tie? or of the box?

I threw out the box

16. XKxRome0ox

XKxRome0ox Senior member

this morning i was digging through my closet looking for a brooks bros fitz glen plaid suit jacket
    and opened the garment bag containing this gem
    i haven't had the SS linen suit tailored yet
    need to get around to doing that

17. SimModa

SimModa Member

$200 is a steal, was this from the last outlet sale?

18. SimModa

SimModa Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the site pictures. It is a 38R in the Copenhagen Blue Plain.
    Cotton Linen Blend by Beste (IT)
    Just looking for $249.

19. kithking23

40R would be too big otherwise this suit would be sold

20. SimModa

SimModa Member

W
    Whoops, my mistake its a 38R sorry