• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fieldofdreams

Reaction score
*Bump

Is the Napoli fit for those that are SLIM and have broad shoulders or more of a narrow shoulders?

Napoli is cut with more room through the chest and shoulders. I size down in Napoli and it is very slim, except for the shoulders. Size 38 Napoli has wider shoulders than most other models in size 40. The exception is the washington. The 40r washington has similar shoulders to a 38 Napoli. The Washington is also slimmer than other suits. What is your build like?

Filippos

Reaction score

Hi guys!

Can anyone comment on 110's Wool vs Reda 'Pure Wool'?

I am seeing one of the fabric options is Reda Pure Wool. I am used to seeing thread count style such as 110 etc.

Is this Reda stuff ok material? Would appreciate any thoughts, suggestions, experiences.

Thanks guys

Thread count is a characteristic of a fabric, like you would call a car SUV or roadster. Lower TC ' s are mostly suitable for long everyday use, higher TC 's are mostly suitable for special occasions, and less frequent wear, in general they are supposed to be "finer", though that's not always the case. Reda is the designer and manufacturer of the fabric, and one of my favourites actually.

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question to all the skinny gents. can you comment on sleeve length on a EU 42. Do different fit have same sleeve length?

stash

Reaction score
Quote:
I bought one from outlet earlier this year, spent 399 on a La Spalla 90% wool/10% cashmere Cerruti fabric

theplayerking

Reaction score
Now that we're on the topic - is the La Spalla worth the extra money over the Sienna? Any thoughts?

You can tell the difference immediately. The La Spalla is fully canvased and much lighter. It’s more supple and flexible and moves beautifully. It feels delicate and more for special occasions or important meetings than a weekly workhorse. It’s definitely a jump up in quality—whether it’s worth the price is a personal decision.

ferdsje

Reaction score
If anyone interested, i received today my laspalla suit, (the Blue one, not the navy checked). It feels and looks great, but i found it ti be very slim, needed to size up.

ferdsje

Reaction score
Just received mu lazio grey birdseye suit,and i have to say i'm not impressed. It's from 100% Angelico wool, but looks and feels more cheaper than the blue one. Also, it fits very strange and slim. The more I buy Suitsupply, the more I think these guys have serious problems with inconsistency on sizing. I've ordered three lazio suits this month, and they fit completely different. I found this to be very disappointing, you need to be trying and trying to get the fit. I also ordered a cardigan, which feels very soft 15% cashmere), and like it, replacing those buttons.

rookiestyler

Reaction score
Hi all, looking to purchase my first suit on the suit supply website but not sure about the fit I am being recommended. My measurements are as follows: (inches)

Chest- 35 and a half inches

Upper Waist- 31

Lower waist- 32

Height- 69

Shoulder - almost 17

It recommends the 32R fit even though the waist is 29.1 inches and the shoulder is only 16.5. Which fit in the havana line do you recommend? 32R or the 34R? thanks in advance.

fieldofdreams

Reaction score

Hi all, looking to purchase my first suit on the suit supply website but not sure about the fit I am being recommended. My measurements are as follows: (inches)

Chest- 35 and a half inches

Upper Waist- 31

Lower waist- 32

Height- 69

Shoulder - almost 17

It recommends the 32R fit even though the waist is 29.1 inches and the shoulder is only 16.5. Which fit in the havana line do you recommend? 32R or the 34R? thanks in advance.

Order a 34 and 36 and keep better fit. I seriously doubt you wear a 32. Size advisor always suggest 1-2 sizes too small.

rookiestyler

Reaction score
Yea I had no intention of even considering the 32 as this is not my size until the size advisor threw me off. Lower waist is actually a 33 btw, my mistake.

Thanks for your reply i will go with the 34R and 36R and keep the best fit.

ptr1988

Reaction score
Napoli is cut with more room through the chest and shoulders. I size down in Napoli and it is very slim, except for the shoulders. Size 38 Napoli has wider shoulders than most other models in size 40. The exception is the washington. The 40r washington has similar shoulders to a 38 Napoli. The Washington is also slimmer than other suits. What is your build like?
Fieldofdreams- I fit perfectly in a size 34 Lazio with little to no alternation for the jacket, although the pant was a little tight, but still comfortable for me. Should I size down to a size 32 Napoli or stay at size 34? My body is slim, athletic. I have broad shoulder and a narrow waist at 5'6 140. I think my shoulders gives any suit jacket I wear a good structure fit as long the size is correct.

joman8390

Reaction score
Any intel on when the full fall/winter line will be released online?

hotmustardsauce

Reaction score
Just received mu lazio grey birdseye suit,and i have to say i'm not impressed. It's from 100% Angelico wool, but looks and feels more cheaper than the blue one. Also, it fits very strange and slim. The more I buy Suitsupply, the more I think these guys have serious problems with inconsistency on sizing. I've ordered three lazio suits this month, and they fit completely different. I found this to be very disappointing, you need to be trying and trying to get the fit. I also ordered a cardigan, which feels very soft 15% cashmere), and like it, replacing those buttons.
Do you mind posting some photos of the suit?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads