• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpeakLatin

Reaction score
wanted to add my two cents, as I am an official suit supply owner now. I purchased the London fit. Was very much impressed by the quality of the wool and the canvas/how it laid on my body. The problem is the working cuffs. While it is a nice touch, it makes tailoring a nightmare. My tailor was able to take some material from the trousers and incorporate it into the sleeve lengthening, but was quite the process. I believe the suit fit true to size. The trousers we tailored, but by no means too slim. If I had to say, the London fit most likely has the most relaxed fit, even easier than the Napoli.

MrTopCat

Reaction score
Don't know if I am supposed to share it, but I got the code for the outlet through customer care: EARLYACCESS

Just sharing it here, since I got the link through this forum in the first place :)

Thanks for this.

While I may not be able to buy anything at the moment (UK doesn't have the outlet yet), I'll just a have a cheeky little peek using a US proxy.
mwink[1].gif

EDIT: My god, I've just found this beautiful all-year coat in my size, not sure if I should try buy it from the US outlet and ship it to the UK.

Last edited:

roquesoon

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the Vancouver? "Detachable knitted front piece" ?
puzzled.gif

Also curious about the fit.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Some people had said they raised prices for some suits, but the suits I've been watching seem to still be the same prices, however some of them are more expensive than others.

For example:

This Soho suit is £349 and is made of Pure Wool.

While this Soho suit is £329 and is also made of Pure Wool.

Both are normal pure wool (No S numbers), and from the same mill, same fit, and essentially the same colour. The only real difference is the width and spacing of the stripes.

Sizing down will only make things worse. Looks like the back is too long, and your sloping shoulders make things worse; there's a lot of excess fabric collapsing and bunching up over your seat and below your armpits. Not sure you can fix that.

thank you for the honest comments, a bit upsetting. As this jacket was a gift not sure how I can exchange/return (no receipt, return information was given).

off to eBay! :(

ryanohare

Reaction score

Don't know if I am supposed to share it, but I got the code for the outlet through customer care: EARLYACCESS

Just sharing it here, since I got the link through this forum in the first place :)

Does anyone know what the website address is for the outlet?? I can't find it online...

MrTopCat

Reaction score
I somehow got access to the Dutch outlet using a different proxy (Same code). They have some cool stuff that I didn't see on the US website.

The stuff is cheaper on the NL site too. 49 Euros for most trousers, 99 Euros for most jackets, and 189 Euros for most suits.

Does anyone know where the Roma falls into that list??

The Roma fit looks pretty loose to me, probably a more relaxed fit: "The Roma is a classic casual model it features soft shoulders, a half lining and patch front pockets".

Last edited:

steffenbp11

Reaction score

Does anyone know where the Roma falls into that list??

Judging by the pictures on the website Roma is close to Havana. My sienna is tighter than my Lazios but only slightly btw. Anyone bought the light grey flannel washington btw ? Can't decide between thqt and the light grey Lazio that looks like flannel but isn't. (Lazio p3714)..

katabatic

Reaction score
I wouldn't quite agree with that list - the Havana feels much more relaxed than the Washington on me, for example.

The Roma is similar to the Havana, but tighter and longer. The Havana fits true to my regular size, but I have to size up in the Roma to fit the chest and waist, which makes the sleeves and overall jacket length too long. It also buttons higher than the Havana - I don't like it.

Watchaholic

Reaction score
Interesting stuff on the Clearance site, shame its not available for the rest of the EU yet. Looking forward to picking up a few things once it does go EU-wide.

Thanks for the code LaurensJ

p.s for those struggling, just change your shipping country from the drop down on the right to the Netherlands or the US and you'll be able to access the Outlet.

Last edited:

slider17

Reaction score
nowhere on the Dutch or US sites does it have a link to the outlet. could someone actually post the full URL please.

EEWithoutStyle

Reaction score
Anyone know the US outlet return policy? I know it says Free Shipping and Free Returns but wondering if that is not just a copy and paste over from the main site?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads