1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Suitsupply NYC

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by musicguy, Jun 20, 2011.

1. oranges

oranges Member

Do the jackets get shipped in the same packaging as a full suit? Thanks

2. Mr Engineer

Mr Engineer Senior member

Patiently waiting until last Spring collection is added to the outlet site..I have 3 items i have my eye on

3. jayw

jayw Well-Known Member

Yes they do.

4. oranges

oranges Member

Awesome! Thanks man!

5. Mr Engineer

Has anyone actually ordered and received an item from the outlet site? Was at least provided at tracking number? I'm curios because I know the website is still under construction as I was told by the SA

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  6. msulinski

msulinski Senior member

Does anyone know if the Roma is half-canvassed, and how the fit compares to the Lazio or LaSpalla?

7. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

According to the rep, Roma is more of a classic. The latter mentioned styles are more fitted.

8. LEgoiste

LEgoiste Senior member

It looks like the Outlet site has been adding new items and sizes everyday. Will it be online for a limited time only or will it be up permanently?

Also, does the Roma fit suits have padded shoulders (I'm not sure what soft/deconstructed shoulders mean)?

Thanks

9. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

What did they add?

10. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or

Same here.

I am strongly considering the blue cotton Italia from the Outlet. The light grey linen looks nice too, but I already have a good summer weight jacket in a similar shade.

Searched this thread for feedback on the the Italia's fit and didn't come up with much. Any recommendations on if I should order my normal size or size up? I almost always do a 44L, but had to go 46L in Havana and it ended up being almost spot on OTR for me.

11. explodo

explodo Member

I have gone totally bonkers on the outlet site (4 suits, including that weird green one in the bizarrely lapel'ed "San Diego" cut, and one jacket).

I am a bit nervous that nothing will fit, and then Suitsupply will hit me with the old: "oh, no returns on outlet items", or some such nonsense, leaving me with a frown and several ill-fitting suits.

That being said, I feel lucky about both the suits, and the return policy (it doesn't hurt that I've spent the last 20 minutes scouring their site for any alarming fine print).

12. facet

facet Senior member

Yeah, I was given a UPS tracking number.

1 person likes this.
  13. Mr Engineer

I was thinking of pulling the trigger on that San Diego fit. I think its bad ass if you ask me.

14. explodo

explodo Member

Yea, I think it is kind of nice too, at least in theory; I'm just a bit worried that I am not man enough to pull it off...

15. plei89

plei89 Senior member

How soon, after ordering (including weekend)? Which outlet - US?

16. ellsbebc

ellsbebc Senior member

Many recommend not to use their size advisor. Is the same true for the actual product dimensions listed? Or does their size advisor simply recommend tighter options than classic meanswear?

17. ldegeneve

ldegeneve Well-Known Member

When in doubt, e-mail customer service. Dimensions on the site can be inaccurate and they can look into it for you.

18. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or

I emailed them once with a similar question and the rep said all measurements listed online are accurate. Flat out refused to double check them on a jacket for me.

19. ryanohare

ryanohare Senior member

I wish to God they'd stop adding new items to the outlet. This is costing me a bloody fortune.

20. dapperdoctor

dapperdoctor Senior member

Where on the site are the measurements? I can't seem to find them.