• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was the suit shown under this overcoat an item from previous seasons, or is this something we have not seen yet? Honestly, it looks super cool.

1661225262322.png

St1X

Reaction score

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have no clue how I missed that on the website. I swear I looked through all of it....

when ur a classy gent but also the Hamburgler

I do agree that it looks borderline childish... but that's what I think is neat about it.

nevaeh

Reaction score
Any insight into the pros and cons of traditional and curtain trouser waistbands? It’s a new addition to their Custom Made page.

Attachments

• 11204200-6CEC-4DC5-A2B9-1232AC0C379B.jpeg
    11204200-6CEC-4DC5-A2B9-1232AC0C379B.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 438

dg222

Reaction score
why do they offer 2 burgundy flannel fabrics, 2 velvets, but not regular burgundy wool?

how formal is wool silk linen? would it be ok for less formal evening ball (autumn/spring)? ie ppl in black ill fitting suits. thx :D

RavenBespoke

Reaction score
Any insight into the pros and cons of traditional and curtain trouser waistbands? It’s a new addition to their Custom Made page.
The construction is identical, except that the Curtain waistband features six small pleats inside the waistband lining for ease of movement. Useful if you've got a bit more of a prominent seat or belly!

St1X

Reaction score
They just increased prices in Sweden on items that they released recently. Did prices in eur stayed the same?

St1X

Reaction score
Their mtm service is now competing with bespoke prices.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Napoli costs 1500 SEK more (150€) than when I worked there 🤣 top end almost 200

A-Lawson

Reaction score
And yet, their customer service is always **** with their associates being almost all complete arrogant pricks
Agreed. So lazy and half-assing every attempt at a reply, that they come off as rude and/or plain dumb.

They are barely cheaper than local tailors and good MTM-services, that I see no reason to use SuSu anymore.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads