• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

archipel

Reaction score
Yup, a very significant one as well. The price of custom suits is up by like 200€ and shirt are 30€ more. Why? Their quality and fit does not justify it.
Custom Made was a good value, now not anymore imo...

Baked Potato

Reaction score
Just noticed the price increase. What the heck? I'd understand a small price bump, but not such a high one.

Angel91

Reaction score
Angelico linen in grey and green, for example, didn’t have any price increase and now costs 40$

knittieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
first custom suit by SS. Sienna model. Very happy with it. Beautiful brown houndstooth fabric. The sleeves look short in this photo but really the sleeves of the shirt are a tad too long.
IMG_2455.jpg

Sellidor

Reaction score
I'm confused about their custom made program now. I can't choose a fit anymore, but I can enter measurements. For trousers, is what the baseline fit? I wanted Braddon with a few adjustments.

Marccarlsson

Reaction score
I'm confused about their custom made program now. I can't choose a fit anymore, but I can enter measurements. For trousers, is what the baseline fit? I wanted Braddon with a few adjustments.
The base fit is brescia, so you can't choose other fits now.
But you could get an identical fit to braddon, but with slightly different aesthetic choices.
Just measure your braddon trousers and input the measurements, and choose pleats and other details.

Jlee80

Reaction score
Received my custom suits this past week.

Overall pretty pleased with the end product. everything came out as specified. The fit is based on the LaSpalla even though they group it in with the Lazio now.

My only issues now is the customer service and constant price changing from SS. They constantly give different and conflicting answers and in the last week I've literally seen the same fabric for a custom made suit change prices 3 seperate times. Nail these things down and it's a pretty damn good program.

Goofy

Reaction score
Any idea when SS will have their next big sale?

Normally its Jan/Jul but they had one in November last year - hoping to sneak in a purchase before a July wedding
Just because SS had a few outlet sales doesn’t mean it will be a recurring thing. I believe last year‘s sales was a means to get rid of surplus stock. Personally I doubt it will be a recurring thing, but time will tell. Just don’t hold your breath in anticipation.

knittieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
first custom suit by SS. Sienna model. Very happy with it. Beautiful brown houndstooth fabric. The sleeves look short in this photo but really the sleeves of the shirt are a tad too long.
View attachment 1617027
So I ordered this custom Sienna suit in March of this year. Are you guys saying I would not be able to order that again? If I want a custom suit/fabric I would have to order a Havana fit model?

Jlee80

Reaction score
So I ordered this custom Sienna suit in March of this year. Are you guys saying I would not be able to order that again? If I want a custom suit/fabric I would have to order a Havana fit model?
I believe the custom made models are all now based of the Lazio “La Spalla” fit

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.