• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Angel91

Reaction score
Hello! Do you guys know what is the lining material of suitsupply jackets? I was thinking of getting a summer linen jacket but I cannot find it on the website and I wouldn’t like to find myself with polyester arm lining like many do.

thanks!

sansimeon

Reaction score
Hello! Do you guys know what is the lining material of suitsupply jackets? I was thinking of getting a summer linen jacket but I cannot find it on the website and I wouldn’t like to find myself with polyester arm lining like many do.

thanks!
Poly or viscose/poly in my experience.

Zerase

Reaction score
Polyester in the arms and viscose in the body except for the patterned ones, they are polyester as well.

Angel91

Reaction score
Isn’t that terrible? The other polyester ones I have make me sweat like mad in the arms

sansimeon

Reaction score
Body lining is usually cupro, at least the ones I own. Can’t say the sleeve lining has bothered me much.

Angel91

Reaction score
Yes, I was about to get a linen one that didn’t have an up charge and it suddenly went 40$ up

nevaeh

Reaction score

thanks!
My experience is that the solid color linings have been cupro. The ones with stripes and designs have contained polyester.

Last edited:

porscheguy

Reaction score
I think it mentions on the site that solid color linings are bemberg/cupro, and patterned linings (I.e. paisleys, striped, etc) are poly.

sansimeon

Reaction score
Never seen a SS jacket with cupro sleeve lining though, even Jort and La Spalla comes with poly or poly/viscose in the sleeves.

Jazzthief

Reaction score
Anyone notice a price increase on the custom made?
Yup, a very significant one as well. The price of custom suits is up by like 200€ and shirt are 30€ more. Why? Their quality and fit does not justify it.

Zerase

Reaction score
I got this Havana patch unlined hopsack jacket NWT from eBay. Fits me pretty well, may or may not shorten sleeves by like 1cm or so.
FF48E9EA-FC0B-4EA6-93E7-C6DDAEB9DAD8.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.