• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trit

Reaction score
Yep, we didn't get it. Boxing Day in Canada is considered the real biggest sales day of the year, despite the Black Friday hype.

I broke down and got the jacket I thought was cool. I've never seen it before in previous outlets. And I love linen.
View attachment 1523832

Got the jacket. It's as cool as it looks. New Year's Eve 2021 here I come. First time getting anything from the Jort line. It always looked like it was cut shorter on the site but it seems the exact same to me. Came with an absolutely top tier coat hanger. That's a great touch for a higher end line.

PXL_20210106_081705701.jpg

pomor

Reaction score
There is a small-ish drop of the upcoming spring summer ’21 on the website. I am likely not ever going to pay MSRP for SS seeing how they spoiled us rotten with the last few outlets. It makes a ton of sense to only shop outlets for me going forward. Cheers and here’s to a COVID-free 2022!

Goofy

Reaction score
There is a small-ish drop of the upcoming spring summer ’21 on the website. I am likely not ever going to pay MSRP for SS seeing how they spoiled us rotten with the last few outlets. It makes a ton of sense to only shop outlets for me going forward. Cheers and here’s to a COVID-free 2022!
That is provided they continue to offer outlets going forward. Last year may have been a one of given COVID. It’s obvious they‘ve adapted their Spring/Summer 2021 collection to be more casual and expect it will sell as usual.

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Doubt another outlet is dropping. IMO that last one was brand value damaging (look above at what pomor said) and there’s no doubt that other people are starting to think the same.

If they do it again too soon people will start to “wait them out” like I always do with other brands that I know will go on sale.

prices seem also a little higher too. $599 for a wool/linen DB seersucker suit that they just dropped seems like an uptick too...

maybe it’s the weak dollar/euro exchange currently

dapper3

Reaction score
Doubt another outlet is dropping. IMO that last one was brand value damaging (look above at what pomor said) and there’s no doubt that other people are starting to think the same.

If they do it again too soon people will start to “wait them out” like I always do with other brands that I know will go on sale.

prices seem also a little higher too. $599 for a wool/linen DB seersucker suit that they just dropped seems like an uptick too...

maybe it’s the weak dollar/euro exchange currently

You certainly make valid points. I however, heard from a SS manager that there will be an outlet.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For SuSu, the outlet is like a stock tip that's guaranteed to make you money...........it will happen again!

themasao

Reaction score
The rest of my haul has arrived! First SuSu suits I have purchased so I just got the one La Spalla (pinstripe) to start. It arrived in only a few days and the fit was so good I went and ordered 3 more suits just before the outlet ended - 1 Jort DB and two La Spalla/Hartford. And a couple odd waistcoats for good measure!

Really can't beat Full Canvass with these fabrics for $320CAD. The DB is Super 150's Wool/silk I'm going to have to be very gentle with it...

suits.jpg pinstripe.jpg double breasted.jpg blue check.jpg

themasao

Reaction score
the real question is where you gonna go wearing this stuff?

Work! I'm a lawyer and I'm still in the office more than half the week.

Mind you I have to have them tailored first and who knows when that will be possible...

osw880

Reaction score
The rest of my haul has arrived! First SuSu suits I have purchased so I just got the one La Spalla (pinstripe) to start. It arrived in only a few days and the fit was so good I went and ordered 3 more suits just before the outlet ended - 1 Jort DB and two La Spalla/Hartford. And a couple odd waistcoats for good measure!

Really can't beat Full Canvass with these fabrics for $320CAD. The DB is Super 150's Wool/silk I'm going to have to be very gentle with it...

Thanks for sharing the pics and all the suits you bought look fantastic! It was nice we (folks in Canada) could also get some good deals from this year's outlet.

I am jealous that at least you will get to wear your suits sometime soon, whereas many of us work from home these days...:hide:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads