• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sarteaga

Reaction score
Personally don’t mind at all them taking the full 2 weeks to ship out, as long as the orders are fulfilled.

Some of the items I purchased disappeared/sold out shortly after the order was placed, and orders have been processing for almost 2 weeks now. If I had to wait multiple days or weeks to be notified an item was cancelled because it sold out then that’s legitimate grounds for frustration. The sale is so good though, and with the holiday sandwiched in, them taking the full amount of time to ship is understandable.

This. As long as fulfilled as you stated. I am more concerned that my wife's jackets are fulfilled than my trousers.

EthansAlley

Reaction score
Is anyone of us in dire need for the delivery in these times? ;)

Well said. Whenever there’s an Outlet, a lot of folks seem obsessed with the shipping times, even though SuSu said allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. It hasn’t even been 2 weeks since the Outlet first opened, and many of the items folks ordered may be located in different countries or continents.

zewill

Reaction score
It is Blake Rapid, selling op for 399 €, now for 199 €. Did not pull the trigger because I do not know the leather and work quality. I have some Goodyear welted Heschung and Carmina boots, which I paid 300 EUR for on sale, so I am not sure about how the Jort boots compare.
If you have worn heschung shoes you will only be disappointed with Susu shoes. I had a pair of heschung mocs last for 10 years, hand sewn, thought 200€ was a lot at the time but was a gift... still have them:) 200€ should get you more than susu shoes...leather and quality for sure won’t be great

MisterBB

Reaction score
So while in Georgetown yesterday I stepped into SuSu and see that there were suit hangers married with red stickers. The employee told me that those with stickers are being price matched to the outlet.

Is this common? I saw someone mention in store sales earlier in the thread but I never verified

Almost made a few more purchases, but left once he tried to get me to try on things. I'll spend my time getting back into pre COVID shape:cool:

zewill

Reaction score
2 weeks for mine, no word. I will wait until next friday and cancel to be honest unless anyone else wants my suit.
During previous outlet you got your stuff very fast while us Canadians and US had to wait (3 to 4 weeks in total + 30% of stuff was cancelled).. this time you get crap delays (and we get no more outlet in Canada :D ). I think you have many other items to wear while you wait a few more days ;) )

zewill

Reaction score
Any 38s Sienna or maybe Havana suits for sale that nobody wants?

if not too indiscreet how tall are you? I always feel like Susu makes their stuff too short to begin with

zewill

Reaction score
Is anyone of us in dire need for the delivery in these times? ;)
Was soooooo impatient to receive my stuff during the April 2020 outlet. Complained here every day for like 3 weeks that Susu was slow. Haven’t worn any of those buys or hemmed any pieces... might make it to the store tomorrow to bring some for adjustment haha

db9sfast

Reaction score
Let’s keep in mind that UPS is flat out refusing to ship orders of major retailers such as Nike now. UPS does not have the capacity and had notified them in advance. But most of them ignored this notice. Same maybe the case with Susu.
I am willing to cut susu some slack as long as it does not get cancelled.

EUtroll

Reaction score
The stuff I got in the two outlets were planned for the summer of 2021 so I'm quite relaxed with the delivery times, but I do get that one may be annoyed for being used as a free bank with long delays on cancellations, etc.

A couple of weeks is one thing, but retailers asking for payment 100% upfront for MTO orders to be delivered in six to eight months annoys me more in these times.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
During previous outlet you got your stuff very fast while us Canadians and US had to wait (3 to 4 weeks in total + 30% of stuff was cancelled).. this time you get crap delays (and we get no more outlet in Canada :D ). I think you have many other items to wear while you wait a few more days ;) )
Haha I don’t really care about receiving them. It’s just the more it takes the more I am considering canceling the order because I changed my mind about the suit ?

archipel

Reaction score
Haha I don’t really care about receiving them. It’s just the more it takes the more I am considering canceling the order because I changed my mind about the suit ?

Do you have a picture of the suit you bought?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads