• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

caschta

Reaction score
I was looking to get same made up, but was disappointed with the lack of options in the "customization". As far as I remember, the options for adjustment are great in regards to fit, but their collar options are limited and little to no customization is available for those collars. For example, their button down collar; you couldn't adjust the collar point length, nor could you adjust the width/stance. That's a deal breaker for me, as their collar points where IMO rather short, and I like a long and wide roll.

For reference, this was earlier this year circa July. I doubt they've updated that option. I also would recommend steering clear of their "base" traveler fabrics for shirting, as I was informed that they're rather synthetic, and do not breathe well. Go up to their "middle" tier or "top" tier fabrics
Dude. At some point it's too far. It's still made to measure, not bespoke. And to offer mtm at this price they have to have large quantities. Width/Stance of a collar is not something that brings any money.

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's probably good for my wallet that I was late to the outlet this season, but now I'm more desperate so maybe not! I'm in the US, is the black Lazio tuxedo (P1109) not showing as on sale for anyone else? Its listed for me as the MSRP $569 with no sale price.

Related: is the "Black Plain" P1199 tuxedo based on the Napoli? The pictures look identical to the Lazio, except perhaps narrower lapels unless my eyes are playing tricks on me. I'm a 44R in Lazio but wondering if I can make 44L in this plain one work.
Googling that product number brings up something called the Verona. I think it's an older model, but I don't see any fit or measurement data.

khoshiko

Reaction score
Googling that product number brings up something called the Verona. I think it's an older model, but I don't see any fit or measurement data.
The difference between a R and L RTW suit is just the length of the jacket, the sleeves, and a little taken in in the torso, right?

Contingency Plan

Reaction score
It's a 46, I'm a 46 and thought it would be sized to fit over a suit, it fits over me like a slightly tight suit jacket, no way I can fit anything more than a Tshirt under it.
I had the same issue: if you want to wear a jacket underneath, size up on the coat.

archipel

Reaction score
Do I remember it right from previous outlets that some pieces will get discounted even more at the end of the outlet?

MajorDash

Reaction score
Do I remember it right from previous outlets that some pieces will get discounted even more at the end of the outlet?

This is my 6th outlet, and I have never seen that happen. You should just buy what you want now because the outlet closes without notice and your item could sell out while you wait for another $25 off. Not worth it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.