• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Frigcatcher01

Reaction score
Oh god its all final sale, no returns??

i have no idea what sizes fit me >.<

( or is it only like this for the us store?)

MaE

Reaction score
I have to say that there were quite a few nice deals out there, especially on the Jort line (suits and sports coats) but I took nothing (even if I had some items in my shopping cart at some point) since my wardrobe will lean towards slightly more casual stuff in the future due to Covid and work from home ...

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, is there a trick to access the German or Swedish outlet if you are outside of those countries? I remember the last time all it was supposed to be done is to select the country in their regular online store and just enter the outlet link. Now it's not working anymore and says outlet not available.

throwawaytf02

Reaction score
anyone have the size/measurement spreadsheet for Havana? Can't find that online or on their site.
Thanks!

letsgofire

Reaction score
Hey, is there a trick to access the German or Swedish outlet if you are outside of those countries? I remember the last time all it was supposed to be done is to select the country in their regular online store and just enter the outlet link. Now it's not working anymore and says outlet not available.
If you have a VPN service, like ExpressVPN, you can access the websites from other countries.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you have a VPN service, like ExpressVPN, you can access the websites from other countries.

I see, thanks. So far you could easily browse the USA, or EU outlet by just switching the countries in their regular online store and then entering the outlet store of the country you like. It appears they have removed this option with recent update so now you can only browse the outlet in your own country. I have sent them message regarding this, they were surprised as they thought you can browse any outlet you like as long as you have the address of that country to post the items you bought. They will loose some sale because of this as now some people cannot order like before to some of the friends addresses without the VPN.

EthansAlley

Reaction score

Attachments

• C27D8385-5B93-488C-9F18-915EE2123773.jpeg
    C27D8385-5B93-488C-9F18-915EE2123773.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 260

Frigcatcher01

Reaction score
Hey,
does anyone know a way to order items from the US stored get them shipped to Germany/europe ?

throwawaytf02

Reaction score
That's the size chart which showed up on the down jacket for me!

thanks, I double checked the numbers against my North Face down jacket and they do seem to match up.
I got thrown off by the images showing a trench coat!
A Large North Face puffer jacket is very similar to the 42 here, but the waist is a bit slimmer, its a 47 on the north face but 45 on the 42 Down.
My belly at the Navel is 41ish wearing a tshirt and hoody, I wonder if I can pull off the 40 or need a 42.
I dont want to be swimming in it.

Anyone have this Down Jacket or seen it in person and can comment on the quality and/or fit??
Also, why does the 'body chart' show 36-37 for the waist (sz42) but on the Product details, it shows 45 on the 'upper waist'.
I dont understand this chat, why is it giving an extra 8 inches, isn't this the same body part?
Thanks for any help!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads