• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

kithking23

Reaction score
So to be clear, it does have patch pockets, just not that kind of flapped patch pocket? Because I wonder if it still might work.
The pockets on the end of the suit are patched,the chest pocket has a button in the middle

nevaeh

Reaction score
The pockets on the end of the suit are patched,the chest pocket has a button in the middle
I’m curious how the breast pocket was selected. How did they end up selecting this pocket? Was this a mistake with the order taking, with the construction, or with the order placing?

Get the jacket remade for sure
Unless SuitSupply still has the same bolt of fabric, @kithking23 will have to get the entire suit made again. Otherwise, there is a risk of mismatched suit separates.

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's funny that this is even a discussion. You pay extra to have something custom made, and they give you something else? Of course you send it back. You're the king of kith, and you deserve better.

japejapejape

Reaction score
I’m curious how the breast pocket was selected. How did they end up selecting this pocket? Was this a mistake with the order taking, with the construction, or with the order placing?

Unless SuitSupply still has the same bolt of fabric, @kithking23 will have to get the entire suit made again. Otherwise, there is a risk of mismatched suit separates.
Is there anything a tailor can do?

nevaeh

Reaction score
Is there anything a tailor can do?
About a mismatch? I don't believe so. The mismatch happens with differences in color. So, unless someone is somehow able to die the fabric a different color, the only alternative is wearing items with slightly different colors.

nevaeh

Reaction score
For those that own both Lazio and the Napoli jackets, how do your sizes compare between the two fits? Do you normally get the same size? The Napoli's shoulders are slightly wider, so that's my concern.

japejapejape

Reaction score
About a mismatch? I don't believe so. The mismatch happens with differences in color. So, unless someone is somehow able to die the fabric a different color, the only alternative is wearing items with slightly different colors.
sorry, i meant with the pocket

nevaeh

Reaction score
sorry, i meant with the pocket
Ah! Thinking about what would need to be done, a good tailor might be able to get it to a regular patch pocket, without the flap (might--thought I am not a tailor). But it might be almost impossible to put in a welted pocket as I think about how those are constructed.

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those that own both Lazio and the Napoli jackets, how do your sizes compare between the two fits? Do you normally get the same size? The Napoli's shoulders are slightly wider, so that's my concern.
I have a Napoli and two Lazios. The Napoli has more breathing room and the Lazios are more trim, but I wear the same size in both. It’s not enough of a difference to size up or down.

notdos

Reaction score
@kithking23 Since the jacket has patch pockets, what about asking them to discount the jacket heavily and keep it as a sportcoat?

Baked Potato

Reaction score
What's the difference between the standard and light full canvas options? Is one more suitable than the other depending on the fabric?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's