• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HeqaChasut

Reaction score
Nice one, hschrapel! I've been following this thread for the last weeks regarding this "deal" as well. I do have a question for you. Does the inside tag really say Zegna? I have had a friend guess that this is by Tessitura di Novara (by Zegna). Was wondering what the tag said.

hschrapel

Reaction score
Nice one, hschrapel! I've been following this thread for the last weeks regarding this "deal" as well. I do have a question for you. Does the inside tag really say Zegna? I have had a friend guess that this is by Tessitura di Novara (by Zegna). Was wondering what the tag said.
1593704600196752739155239342306.jpg

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not me. And, entirely honestly, I am debating whether I will ever use the $25 or not as a matter of principle. Because I purchased a suit, and not a $25 gift card. That's, of course, not a statement against folks who will use their gift cards; this is personal debate I'm going through.

But I am super glad someone here got it! I'll live vicariously through you! :)
If I DM you my email will you give me the $25? Thank you!

sansimeon

Reaction score
Got mine as well, notch Washington with dark mop buttons. It’s a bit tighter than I’d like but could have been worse as their sizing is always hit or miss. Fabric is very stretchy IMO. Need to lengthen the sleeves and hem pants.

my guess regarding delivery/cancellation is that only the first orders went through. I ordered within minutes after the first post here.
E5578526-33B8-488B-9016-2223B797F646.jpeg
46A096DD-BC4F-4857-B514-838BE60C83F6.jpeg
1D65D053-5810-4F88-8358-C17101321885.jpeg

Marc S

Reaction score
Got mine as well, notch Washington with dark mop buttons. It’s a bit tighter than I’d like but could have been worse as their sizing is always hit or miss. Fabric is very stretchy IMO. Need to lengthen the sleeves and hem pants.

my guess regarding delivery/cancellation is that only the first orders went through. I ordered within minutes after the first post here.View attachment 1416928View attachment 1416930View attachment 1416932
Nice!!!!

And you’re welcome because I think I was the first post. Hahahaha. Could be wrong though.

Konnor

Reaction score
My order confirmation was for 2:20 pm EST and got cancelled. I'm not sure when the initial post was, but it wasn't long after that I ordered.

hschrapel

Reaction score

my guess regarding delivery/cancellation is that only the first orders went through. I ordered within minutes after the first post here.View attachment 1416928View attachment 1416930View attachment 1416932
Very nice!

I'm the same as you, got an order in very quickly

nevaeh

Reaction score
If I DM you my email will you give me the $25? Thank you!
haha! I’m in the process of cleaning my closet/donating suits (folks looking for clothes to wear for interviews, etc.). I’ll probably donate the gift card with it, for the next person to get accessories/alterations.

Zerase

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the belts and their quality. Looking to get a suede belt from the gift card I received.

HeqaChasut

Reaction score
Thank you for your guys input so far. I am curious about the quality of SuSu's full canvas construction, as well as the milanese buttonhole. Does anyone have a picture of SuSu's take on a Milanese buttonhole?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.