• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Noblekostas

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you ever wear it? And if so, when and where haha. I couldn't wear it in my office, but as a jacket, for 2500sek it still seems like a steal. Together... Seems very Sherlock Holmes esk
I wear it all the time as separates. The waistcoat is AMAZING. I don’t mind the full suit, though I hardly wear it now with covid. I love the suit.

compuccesory

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on 3 suits. Does anyone know if their shirts have hand attached sleeves, or if you have one of their shirts, can you check and see if the side seams line up with the sleeve seam? Kind of tempted by the shirts.

Noblekostas

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on 3 suits. Does anyone know if their shirts have hand attached sleeves, or if you have one of their shirts, can you check and see if the side seams line up with the sleeve seam? Kind of tempted by the shirts.
Do you mean if the sleeves are attached in an angle? Only red line and Jort shirts

Dizzy8108

Reaction score
Someone talk me down from the Jort Blue Birdseye. $500 for a full canvas Jort is to tempting. I don’t need it but I want it.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone talk me down from the Jort Blue Birdseye. $500 for a full canvas Jort is to tempting. I don’t need it but I want it.
I have a couple jort items and love them - ordered a few more. 5 Hundo for a jort suit is an absolute steal

Noblekostas

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yes that's what I read too, I guess the Jorts will have a Jort label, but how do you tell if it is a "red line"?
It should be in the details. The price of red line is 99€ and Jort more expensive. They also have pleated shoulders. Hope it helps. You can also go to the regular website and filter by red line!

Dizzy8108

Reaction score
I have a couple jort items and love them - ordered a few more. 5 Hundo for a jort suit is an absolute steal
I know right? I know it has side adjusters, but does it also have buttons braces?
Also, I see it already has cuffs on the pants. Why do they do that when they are typically going to be hemmed anyway?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.