• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Just wait for the burgundy/red wool,silk and linen suit they are dropping.. whew!

they are also getting rid of the skinny lapel DB suits for this collection.

the Madison aka Havana Pleated fit is back!

caschta

Reaction score
Just wait for the burgundy/red wool,silk and linen suit they are dropping.. whew!

Fabric
Wool Silk Linen
Season
Spring/Summer
Weight
210/230
Code
712228/1
Supplier
E.Thomas

You can order it already via custom made...they should have it in their books instore as well I guess to see it in person.

kithking23

Reaction score
It’s only right that they discontinue that slim lapel Madison,it looks horrendous. Also if you really want to see some of SS20 just follow curbin on Instagram. He works for them.

pomor

Reaction score
Fabric
Wool Silk Linen
Season
Spring/Summer
Weight
210/230
Code
712228/1
Supplier
E.Thomas

You can order it already via custom made...they should have it in their books instore as well I guess to see it in person.
ordered this via custom made. Says I should receive within 3-4 weeks. Just got the jacket, not the whole suit

Attachments

pomor

Reaction score
It’s only right that they discontinue that slim lapel Madison,it looks horrendous. Also if you really want to see some of SS20 just follow curbin on Instagram. He works for them.
Thanks, Found him, wasn’t easy. South Korea based, no English, used the Instagram translation tool

pomor

Reaction score

Can you post your Insta story image of the burgundy one again? It went away — I didn’t save it. Ordered via custom made

YellowSteel

Reaction score
Hopefully you guys will let a new guy here ask a question.

This is my third time buying from the outlets. We picked up the items at the store and both orders were messed up.

The shoes were scuffed and clearly worn. My suit was the wrong suit. Someone attached the Lazio tag to a Havana suit.

Waiting on a SuitSupply manager from their customer support to call me.

I'm pretty much not getting the items I ordered as they told me they don't have them in the warehouse.

I don't want a gift card and I know the best thing probably would be to get refunded. I just want my items... Has anyone had an issue and resolution with the outlet?

Thanks!

Joefitz

Reaction score
Boggi I would honestly stay away from. Their suits are expensive for the quality, I find their entry level stuff to be priced at 2x the Suitsupply basics and to be far from as good

An interesting alternative is Lanieri, although they do MTM and not RTW. Their entry level stuff is fairly priced and comparable in quality to suitsupply, and allows for quite a bit of customization.

I'm also very curious to hear about other alternatives in Europe, I feel there is no one out there providing the same value as Suitsupply (especially in terms of wardrobe basics) as much as i am not a fan of the styling choices.
Spier and Mackey actually make suits that fit. Suitsupply pants don’t fit anyone except for really skinny guys

patelsd

Reaction score

This is my third time buying from the outlets. We picked up the items at the store and both orders were messed up.

The shoes were scuffed and clearly worn. My suit was the wrong suit. Someone attached the Lazio tag to a Havana suit.

I'm pretty much not getting the items I ordered as they told me they don't have them in the warehouse.

I don't want a gift card and I know the best thing probably would be to get refunded. I just want my items... Has anyone had an issue and resolution with the outlet?

Thanks!
You'll have to follow-up several times to get a return label and a refund as they are swamped right now. They sent me the wrong size jacket and offered a gift card but then ultimately a refund when the problem was better explained.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks!
They give you a refund if you ask for one over a gift card. Really seems like they screwed up this year. Who TF sells used/worn/tailored items as new through an outlet?

Proleet

Reaction score
They give you a refund if you ask for one over a gift card. Really seems like they screwed up this year. Who TF sells used/worn/tailored items as new through an outlet?
As final sale....

MrSuited

Reaction score

Thanks!
I've experienced some similar issues over the last couple outlets. I ordered a suit, but ended up only receiving the jacket. Talked to customer service and they needed some time to figure out what happened. I believe a couple weeks later I got an email for shipment of the pants, but at that point I had already decided to return the suit.

The best thing to do is be patient and give them some time to sort through their warehouse/inventory. If it's an item that you really want then communicate that to them and if it doesn't show up, you can always ask them to issue the refund.

I've never had an issue dealing with SS customer service, I think it's a huge reason why I have been such a loyal customer with them over the years. I cannot praise them enough in this aspect.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%