• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TheSupplier

Reaction score
The suit selection wasn’t too bad this time!

Picked up about 5 Madison suits to resell. I think overall the selection on my site is slightly better with better prices but they did well this time!

I need to sell more blazers

Hopefully the EU outlet is next but I doubt it!

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole inventory from Europe was offered in the USA Outlet, hence such a great selection and explanation why there's no EU outlet for the two consecutive years.

Zerase

Reaction score
Makes sense in a business perspective since the EU-laws about consumers' rights are pretty strict. You cannot have final sales etc. Really frustrating.
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole inventory from Europe was offered in the USA Outlet, hence such a great selection and explanation why there's no EU outlet for the two consecutive years.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

osw880

Reaction score
Me neither. Maybe a handful of items but not many I guess.

I hope there will be a Canadian outlet next week or so.

Substanceoverstyle

Reaction score
Makes sense in a business perspective since the EU-laws about consumers' rights are pretty strict. You cannot have final sales etc. Really frustrating.
Plus the US outlet prices are basically normal EU prices (give or take 10-20%) on most of the stuff that's somewhat of a recent season. I saw the US outlet even had Jort pieces from this FW 19/20. Feels like the US outlet is becoming something of a regular sale end-of-season, while the EU sticks to year long lower general pricing without a sale at the end.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%