• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

kadidal

Reaction score
For those who own cashmere jackets, any chance they can be worn during the summer? I have a wedding and don’t plan to be outside wearing it too long.
I have one that's silk and cashmere, unlined, clearly meant for the hot weather, and it's still a little warm for the mid-summer. But just a little.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If any Canadian folks need a proxy, let me know. Going to order some items.

Jaguardragoon

Reaction score
I got the Light blue Havana suit(Biella fit) that I was sad they sold our earlier last year. Guess they had a few left. Maybe pulled from the mannequins lol

I saw the Lazio Tuxedo for $229 and had to grab it. At little more than a rental fee, I couldn’t pass it up

EFF7EB31-DA67-43D4-8242-818DF48911E3.jpeg

David Chin Fong

Reaction score
Hi all.
really happy for you guys who are taking advantage of the outlet.
I'm here thinking how unlucky I am in Jamaica...but, in retrospect, I really don't feel too bad as I've never had luck buying clothes (other than polo shirts, which it's hard to mess up those sizes) and shoes online. They just don't fit. And the hassle of returns and exchanges is simply not worth it.
Even though I have SS suits and jackets and I know my size, I just can't take the chance.
But genuinely happy for those who are benefiting.

David

SS 376

Reaction score
I am also wondering if there will be any restock for the outlet. I think in past years there wasn't...🤔

h3ro

Reaction score
I too nabbed that Lazio Tux at $229 in a 42L, too good of price for a staple piece. This feels like a throwback outlet with the updated, raised prices. Still a good way to grab some staples and odd pieces I was keeping an eye one.

I also picked up a Jort in a great Grey Herringbone. I had an odd jacket from this collection in a cream/beige herringbone, also by E.Thomas and just loved the flecks of color. Looking forward to using it has my staple for the summer wedding season.

Rugger

Reaction score
Bummed out the trouser selection was pretty poor in my size.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%