• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

martingfx

Reaction score
Just went by SuSu Stockholm, they are updating the MtM program (leaving Munro). I wanted to try Custom Made but the difference for a pair of trousers was ~$30 so I went with MtM.

The new pricing is pretty much at the level of their rtw stuff so will def order more if the outcome is good.

Got myself a pair of trousers in 340g VBC flannel for ~$199.

EddieK

Reaction score
Just went by SuSu Stockholm, they are updating the MtM program (leaving Munro). I wanted to try Custom Made but the difference for a pair of trousers was ~$30 so I went with MtM.

The new pricing is pretty much at the level of their rtw stuff so will def order more if the outcome is good.

So how much is a M2M Suit from them now?

StartingStyle

Reaction score

What ? - For MTM you paid 199$ ?

hschrapel

Reaction score
For full canvas the starting point is still $599 but they’ve added half canvas as an option for $499 if I’m not mistaken :)
To reaffirm this, just headed in there to have some trousers hemmed and inquired also about this. Half canvas starts at 5500 SEK, which is roughly $570 USD whereas full canvas starts at 6000 SEK, so $620 USD. If that's the actual price difference, I don't see half canvas really being a great option when for $50 (or 500 SEK), you can have a full canvas.

martingfx

Reaction score
To reaffirm this, just headed in there to have some trousers hemmed and inquired also about this. Half canvas starts at 5500 SEK, which is roughly $570 USD whereas full canvas starts at 6000 SEK, so $620 USD. If that's the actual price difference, I don't see half canvas really being a great option when for $50 (or 500 SEK), you can have a full canvas.
Hmm that’s not the answer I got, perhaps he gave me the price for Custom Made (since it’s the same app on their iPads). Will have to double check when I swing by for my next fitting.

SS 376

Reaction score
For full canvas the starting point is still $599 but they’ve added half canvas as an option for $499 if I’m not mistaken :)
Wow. Is this different than the custom-made option available online? I didn’t realize they were fully canvassed.

martingfx

Reaction score
Wow. Is this different than the custom-made option available online? I didn’t realize they were fully canvassed.
The Custom Made program is something different and not fully canvassed, I think.

Proleet

Reaction score

these moves are quite annoying for existing customers...

last time they moved to their new supplier they had to take measurements again and the results were quite mediocre compared to my dialed in fit...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 269 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.8%
  • 31 - 40