• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hschrapel

Reaction score
Has anyone here had/seen much in way of the Brescia corduroy suit? Item code is P4728 but I can't seem to find anything online. Just want to see if anyone recommends it in a full navy colour

pomor

Reaction score
Has anyone here had/seen much in way of the Brescia corduroy suit? Item code is P4728 but I can't seem to find anything online. Just want to see if anyone recommends it in a full navy colour
Brescia is a pant fit. The whole suit is probably a Havana or a Hudson from years back. I remember a corduroy suit maybe 2-3 winters ago (There were some in the outlet recently)

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brescia is a pant fit. The whole suit is probably a Havana or a Hudson from years back. I remember a corduroy suit maybe 2-3 winters ago (There were some in the outlet recently)
They did this to Napoli suits too. I freaked out when I compared my napoli jacket tag to the brescia pants tag. I thought they had sent me mismatching pants/suits. CSR cleared that up for me.

hschrapel

Reaction score
They did this to Napoli suits too. I freaked out when I compared my napoli jacket tag to the brescia pants tag. I thought they had sent me mismatching pants/suits. CSR cleared that up for me.
Hmmm. Confusing. Im looking at a second hand navy blue cord suit and can't decide whether to pull the or not. The picture the guy uploaded listed the tag as a brescia, so that must just be the pant. It has patch pockets and a very soft shoulder, so that must be a Havana top? Do you have the suit? Could you recommend it? My justification would be that if I hate it as a suit, they make great individual items on their own

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Confusing. Im looking at a second hand navy blue cord suit and can't decide whether to pull the or not. The picture the guy uploaded listed the tag as a brescia, so that must just be the pant. It has patch pockets and a very soft shoulder, so that must be a Havana top? Do you have the suit? Could you recommend it? My justification would be that if I hate it as a suit, they make great individual items on their own
Yes, that’s a Havana suit.

I was close to buying it in light brown during the outlet after Xmas. But the price seemed steep to me. It looks good and you’re right that the pieces would be great as separates.

TheSupplier

Reaction score

0Phoenix0

Reaction score

bitrave

Reaction score

caschta

Reaction score

pomor

Reaction score
Hey do you have access to the suits as well as the jackets? I want to see which Havana's are coming in Navy blue! thanks in advance.

I’ll be honest — I am too tired at the moment. They should start showing up on the website literally this/next week. But remember — they do phase releases. This will be wave 1 (the first two waves are usually 40% of the total season release each, and then they add the rest of the season in the weeks to follow with Jort usually being the last as its own mini-release of about 8-10 items.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics