• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sansimeon

Reaction score
It's only for the past year or so that the outlet has been limited to a few EU countries. Earlier years it was available from any country they normally ship to, AFAIK. Still hoping that they will change it back.

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Luckily my girlfriend is in Belgium this entire month. Do you have any clue about shipping time during the outlet?
If you are one of the first guys to get in there (and you should be) youll get the items next day or so. It ships from Helmond, Netherlands which is like 1- 2 hours from Belgium.

The reason why Suitsupply only does a few countries in EU is possibly due to shipping costs. I heard by EU law they HAVE to take outlet returns back within a specified time period so they probably want to limit their exposure to that.

gfmozart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you are one of the first guys to get in there (and you should be) youll get the items next day or so. It ships from Helmond, Netherlands which is like 1- 2 hours from Belgium.

The reason why Suitsupply only does a few countries in EU is possibly due to shipping costs. I heard by EU law they HAVE to take outlet returns back within a specified time period so they probably want to limit their exposure to that.
any idea if their outlet is also outside of the benelux and germany?

TheSupplier

Reaction score
No idea if they will open up the online outlet up further than that unfortunately. Looks like we’ll find out on Monday!

Hayden Schrapel

Reaction score

Hmm. Any idea on solutions or work arounds for those of us elsewhere?

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Hopefully someone here in the EU can help and proxy for you guys.

I can’t do it unfortunately.

Substanceoverstyle

Reaction score
Can confirm. I've always returned outlet items myself if I didn't like it. Honestly if I couldn't I would be holding back a lot more in regard to purchasing. Outlet or not, its still very easy to spend a couple of hundred bucks, and if I end up with stuff that I simply don't like wearing, which with fancy clothes is rather the purpose, I just burn money away which kinda defeats the whole point.

Houta

Reaction score
I live in Amsterdam and happy to help if I could. I just don’t know how :)

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.