• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Yeah def looks gray but I have similar problems as well photographing items. Its a deep green.

I am no expert but looks like they needed to turn up the saturation/hue a little on that picture.

gianm

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to find the green double breasted jacket in the bottom left of this promo? Quite intrigued by it.

unnamed (2).jpg

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Think they just haven't dropped it yet.

They do drops in phases I think in order to keep people coming back to the website and buying.

It looks like a nice color.

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New drops might not be far away, getting some weird pricing on the site atm, last time this happened new items dropped not long after.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Their recent campaign photos are spooky to me for some reason..

stuessi

Reaction score
anyone else sees a price increase? At least in the Swiss store prices for lazios have hiked with the release of the fall winter collection..

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep was hoping it was a mistake as some of them are strange. A pair of wool trousers non jort jumped up by $70. Nearly $300 for standard off the rack trousers is pretty stupid.

We also now have a 3pce havana for $850...wtf

stuessi

Reaction score
yeah well the difference to the EU stores are huge now. I am disappointed and I hope for a quick market entry by spier and mackay now :)

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoa, It did tickle my mind something is wrong - was browsing the suits yesterday at EU store and the prices seem to jumped by at least 15%. Spier and Mackay would be a great alternative, but not sure if they are capable of entering the EU market, it's quite of a logistic and investment.

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoa, It did tickle my mind something is wrong - was browsing the suits yesterday at EU store and the prices seem to jumped by at least 15%. Spier and Mackay would be a great alternative, but not sure if they are capable of entering the EU market, it's quite of a logistic and investment.

they are trying to equalise the prices of the overseas markets as compared to the EU ones. EU prices are much cheaper for SS. Though i think they missed an opportunity by trying to hike prices

davidazio

Reaction score
yeah well the difference to the EU stores are huge now. I am disappointed and I hope for a quick market entry by spier and mackay now :)

Seconded, a bunch of suits from old FW collections also jumped from 299€ to 379€ which is strange. With only Napoli Blue Line suits around 300 euro they are now edging closer to the rest of the market. Hopefully Spier & Mackay will be able to ship to Europe!

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From a business perspective I don't see many advantages to entering the EU market. Even established American menswear brands struggle here.

Having said that, they can probably ship anywhere, but you're almost guaranteed to have to pay import duties and return postage.

stuessi

Reaction score
From a business perspective I don't see many advantages to entering the EU market. Even established American menswear brands struggle here.

Having said that, they can probably ship anywhere, but you're almost guaranteed to have to pay import duties and return postage.
I don't mind paying for shipping, I am testing spier mackay now and I am using a forwarding company in the US - overall I will still pay less than the new price for a SS lazio is here in Switzerland (499USD now after the price hike!) I just pray that the same size in SS Lazio will be okey for SM Neapolitan fit, any experience here?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads