• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ultramantaro

Reaction score
I actually thought their campaigns for the last couple of seasons were too tame by their own standards. They have been outwardly sexist before to cater to the hetero crowd, and now doing the same with the **** crowd. At least the models aren't dressed in undies and making out.

As long as they still continue to churn out a quality product at a decent price, that's all that matters.

Kelvin0683

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I would go about removing this red streak from my Napoli? I'm pretty sure its been there since last October but I never paid too much attention to it until now.

IMG_9788.JPG

Contango

Reaction score
Try Kent’s eBay store though, often significantly cheaper.

Jesse Y.

Reaction score
Looking to purchase the following if anyone has wiling to sell (did not see on the Buy & Sell page)

1) Navy Plain Double Breasted Suit 40R- Suit Supply ONLY
2) Ties from ONLY Suit Supply (Willing to buy more than 1)
3) Pocket Squares from ONLY Suit Supply (Willing to buy more than 1)

Please let me know asap if you or anyone you know selling or willing to sell. Located in NY.

Thanks!

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SuitSupply ties suck. You're better of buying accessories elsewhere.

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Their squares are better than their ties, but there are better options. I prefer to spend more on fewer, nicer accessories.

Dzzzzz

Reaction score
Their squares are better than their ties, but there are better options. I prefer to spend more on fewer, nicer accessories.

Michael, how does your Rivington coat fit compare to the Vicenza, is it a lot roomier?

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Rivington is roomier. It's a much better fit - the 48EU fits me perfectly. The Vicenza is way too slim for an overcoat. I regret not sizing up.

Last edited:

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase the following if anyone has wiling to sell (did not see on the Buy & Sell page)

1) Navy Plain Double Breasted Suit 40R- Suit Supply ONLY
2) Ties from ONLY Suit Supply (Willing to buy more than 1)
3) Pocket Squares from ONLY Suit Supply (Willing to buy more than 1)

Please let me know asap if you or anyone you know selling or willing to sell. Located in NY.

Thanks!
There’s Suitsupply on eBay. A seller named driftingawaynet has great stuff and is always adding more.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads