Suitsupply NYC

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by musicguy, Jun 20, 2011.

1. eddiemczee

eddiemczee Senior member

I have a midnight blue shawl Manhattan tuxedo and am very satisfied with it ,and I know @brillopad gets a ton out of his black peak lapel tuxedo. If you really want a waistcoat, you'd have to do a 3 piece but they occasionally have RTW 3 piece evening wear options. No tuxedo that I know of comes with a cummerbund, but fortunately, they are ready available to purchase from many retailers (including SuitSupply).

I'd recommend picking up one of their RTW options and then buying your cummerbund/bowtie through them or someone else, unless you really want a waistcoat.

Here's a photo of mine:

thumb_Chelsea and Edwin - 0851_1024.jpg

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017 at 10:30 AM

2. ZheNewYork

ZheNewYork Well-Known Member

What size are these jackets? The lapel on my 40 Havana looks alomost too slim.

3. MrTopCat

MrTopCat Senior member

Size 32, which is the smallest size available so I get the largest lapels; sometimes good, sometimes bad.

4. q1445

q1445 Active Member

I am very familiar with the size 32 Suits and have purchased a number of them for my sons. Any specific questions please ask. I do have a blue 32 Napoli from the outlet still new with tags. If your interested let me know.

5. q1445

q1445 Active Member

I have picked up a couple pair of their chinos, and I am very happy with everything about them. Fit, feel, quality, durability. I think they are great pants. I have nothing bad to say about the suit paints either. I have a number of fabrics and textures and I am happy with all of them.

6. sargeinaz

sargeinaz Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'll probably grab a pair and if I like them fit/comfortwise...a whole lot
    More.

7. Mike Ballard

Mike Ballard New Member

I have a couple of the Jort trousers...they are spectacularf. Fantastic fit, quality and details. However, because of the superior fabric, they might not be ideal for heavy use.

8. Wess

Wess Well-Known Member

If anyone is interested, I have an extremely fine BNWT 38S Jort Blue Birdesye S180 for sale.

mMfnd5G.jpg

More photos: https://imgur.com/a/kOn2V

Retailed for $1149, I'm selling it for $548, including insured worldwide shipping (from Europe).