• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

askim35

Reaction score
IMG_9386.PNG IMG_9387.JPG IMG_9388.JPG Got a part of my orders in today. Thought the Lazio would be a lighter grey like in pictures but it's definitely darker in person. Not sure I like that pattern either. Other than that I love everything else

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my light brown Havana SC today. The sleeves were already shortened to my desired length,which i find odd. Usually Havana that I order at retail require sleeve shortening. I might be an "outlet" thing.

askim35

Reaction score
IMG_9384.JPG IMG_9385.JPG Another gripe. My Washington came with this white stain on the lapel :( Emailed CS to see what they can do about it

Kelvin0683

Reaction score
Received my Washington 34R in Pure Linen today. Suit looks pretty nice, gonna make some alterations in store soon. Can anyone attest to the quality of SuSu linen? Don't have much to compare it to since I've only had suits made of wool.

Gray Plain.JPG

q1445

Reaction score
I have ordered from many of the past outlet sales. Many of the items I have received have had issues or flaws. Ties with crooked patterns or creases, ink spots on shirts. Flaws in the suit fabric, pre hemmed and altered pants. Sweaters with small holes. Most of which were probably returned items. I have also received many new quality items. So when ordering from an outlet just remembered there is a reason it discounted at 50% off or more.

q1445

Reaction score
Received my Washington 34R in Pure Linen today. Suit looks pretty nice, gonna make some alterations in store soon. Can anyone attest to the quality of SuSu linen? Don't have much to compare it to since I've only had suits made of wool.

View attachment 816593
I have been very happy with my linen suits! They have been very comfortable and great for warm weather. They wrinkle more than wool as expected but not as bad as other linen pieces I have seen. I would say they are noticeably lighter than their 110 wool and also cooler. I picked up a Hudson in a blue check pattern last Outlet and it has quickly become my favorite summer suit.

EUtroll

Reaction score
Got one part of my delivery today, a gray wool soho. Fit is almost spot on for the jacket, just need some waist trimming, and pants will definitely need some work. What's I found interesting is that the order that shipped form NL got here today, but the one that originated from New Jersey won't be here until Saturday.

Somewhat annoyed that they're shipping things over the pond but is not opening the outlet on the European side...

Kelvin0683

Reaction score
I have been very happy with my linen suits! They have been very comfortable and great for warm weather. They wrinkle more than wool as expected but not as bad as other linen pieces I have seen. I would say they are noticeably lighter than their 110 wool and also cooler. I picked up a Hudson in a blue check pattern last Outlet and it has quickly become my favorite summer suit.

Is it wearable in the winter as well? Obviously it's going to be cooler but if I layer, will it still be warm?

q1445

Reaction score
Is it wearable in the winter as well? Obviously it's going to be cooler but if I layer, will it still be warm?
Yep absolutely. I usually wear my linen pieces in spring and summer. Then go with the wool, flannel, tweed for fall and winter. But you can definitely wear the linen year around if needed.

sholom

Reaction score
I picked up a havana navy plain wool in a size 34. I think it is a bit big so if anyone wants it before I try to sell it through other avenues pm me please. Paid 149+tax.

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One package out for delivery, the other apparently has been rescheduled for tomorrow due to "mechanical failure." Both left at same time from same place. A little strange, as long as they all arrive though I'll be happy hah.

h3ro

Reaction score
One package out for delivery, the other apparently has been rescheduled for tomorrow due to "mechanical failure." Both left at same time from same place. A little strange, as long as they all arrive though I'll be happy hah.
Had the same issue, must have all been on the same shipment!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads