1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Suitsupply Copenhagen Blue Plain suit 42R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Ombudsman, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ombudsman

Ombudsman Member

I've got a brand-new, unworn, untailored Copenhangen Blue Plain suit from Suitsupply that needs a home.
    Purchased from Suitsupply's recent Outlet sale. It's a beautiful suit that doesn't fit me. I'd just like to get back what I paid, which is $250 +shipping (depending on location + service; probably about $15 via USPS?)

FABRIC
    Cotton-linen blend. Navy.
    These product images do a better job than I of describing fit, fabric and color, but let me know if you'd like an iPhone pic of the actual piece.

SIZING + FUNCTION
    Outer tag is marked 32R, but this is actually size 42R. This is a terrific suit for warm climates and summer evenings. Unlined and slightly casual. Super versatile.

PAYMENT + SHIPPING
    $250 + shipping.
    Paypal or Venmo or Google Wallet are all good. For reasons of cost, I'd prefer to ship CONUS or Canada only, but if you're elsewhere, we can work something out.

QUESTIONS?
    If you've got any substantive questions, let me know. Thanks!

#

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.