• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suits online EU/UK?

B|aze

Reaction score
Since my M&S suits were to big (at least the pants) I'm looking for some suits to purchase online, since the selection in Denmark is none excisting, unless you want Hugo Boss.
I can see that people suggest lots of different places to shop online, but most of them are outside EU. And if I purchase outside EU, I have to add 40% in tax and 30$ in handling
frown.gif

So I'm looking for some places to shop suits online inside the EU, preferably UK?
Can anybody recommend some places? (or sellers at ebay perhaps)

I have actually looked at the Luxury line at M&S wich should be good, but I'm waiting to see if they will come on sale at some point.

My budget is around $600/£400

pabloj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yoox.com, can't be simpler than this.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
M&S stuff is always cut incredibly baggy, and never seemed very good quality to me anyway. You could try: http://www.tmlewin.co.uk/MensSuitPro.../MenswearSuits I have a dj from them and the quality seems fine for the price which is never the £500 they say. Whilst not slim fitting it is certainly less baggy than the M&S stuff I have seen. I don't know why M&S has such a good reputation on the internet, hasn't deserved it for years from what I have seen.

B|aze

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pabloj
Yoox.com, can't be simpler than this.

I actually thought it was a US only shop
facepalm.gif

But are there any particularly brands on Yoox you would recommend?
Or any I should avoid?

B|aze

Reaction score
Originally Posted by youngscientist
M&S stuff is always cut incredibly baggy, and never seemed very good quality to me anyway.
You could try:

http://www.tmlewin.co.uk/MensSuitPro.../MenswearSuits

I have a dj from them and the quality seems fine for the price which is never the £500 they say. Whilst not slim fitting it is certainly less baggy than the M&S stuff I have seen. I don't know why M&S has such a good reputation on the internet, hasn't deserved it for years from what I have seen.

Yeah the pants seemed very baggy to say the least. Thoguht it was just me.

Do you know what the suits are like on TM Lewin, or wich brands I should look for?

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by B|aze
Since my M&S suits were to big (at least the pants)

As far as I can tell the M&S website sells the suits as separates, can't you get the same size jacket but the next size down in trousers?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I just read the other thread...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads