1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Suits and Sport Jackets for 34" chest

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by soulkiss, Mar 15, 2006.

1. soulkiss

soulkiss New Member

I'm having a hell of a time trying to find affordable 34" chest jackets and suits in the UK. My price range is of the lower end (£100-£150 for jackets).

Anyone able to suggest a good source in the UK or online?

2. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

The best I can suggest is shopping ebay for the smallest sizes you can find, which will generally be 36S and then have them taken in. Or searching boys' suits/sections of stores. They are a lot cheaper and often do not sacrifice quality.

3. Rodrigo Malizia

Rodrigo Malizia New Member

I know for a fact that Corneliani carries European size 44, which is what you are looking for. Unfortunately, they tend to run around 800-1000 pounds at Harrods. Maybe you can find their outlet somewhere ?

-Rodrigo Malizia

4. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I'm having a hell of a time trying to find affordable 34" chest jackets and suits in the UK. My price range is of the lower end (£100-£150 for jackets).

Anyone able to suggest a good source in the UK or online?

http://www.fourinhand.com/catalog.asp?dept=1030

Not quite what you are willing to pay but close.