1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Suiting cloth: Scabal navy fresco 9oz

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by kolecho, Jun 7, 2006.

1. kolecho

kolecho Senior member

I have 3 metres of the captioned cloth for sale (at cost). Price is US$180. Shipping is additional $15.

Scabal is world renowned for highest quality cloth. I bought this length in London, but have no use for it as I have many navy suits already.

This porous fresco weave is ideal for late spring/summer. It has a soft hand and great body because of the high twist weaving. I put it against a navy birdseye in the scan below to illustrate the porosity of the weave. The cloth in the lower part of the scan is the one for sale.

Please email me at kolecho@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks.

[​IMG]