• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suit Supply Navy Suit 35R, Super 140s Wool Sienna Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicagobred

Reaction score
****Sold

*Bump* Third price drop to $400

*Bump* Second price drop down to $500.

*Bump* $100 price drop down to $600.

Up for offer is a brand new Suit Supply Navy suit in the Sienna fit. Specifically, it is this model. The size is 35R.

I recently purchased this suit from the SuitSupply store in SoHo, but after bringing it home and some further analysis, I have decided that the fit is just not for me. Unfortunately, I had SuitSupply do some minor alterations (seriously minor alterations), and therefore I cannot return it. My loss is your gain. This suit is brand new, never worn outside, not even once.

This suit retails for $779, and I'm willing to take a significant cut on the price to make this sale sooner rather than later (I have some other purchases to fund). Shipping will be done via FedEx, and shipping will be free.

If you have any questions or concerns, or would like any additional measurements, please send me a message, I'm very quick to respond to any questions, but please, serious inquiries only. If you're going to throw out a ridiculous low-ball offer, I won't respond, so don't bother. If you message me with an offer in good faith, we can definitely make a deal.

Attachments

• IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,146
  • IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 375
  • IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 322
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 361
Last edited:

Chicagobred

Reaction score
I've included some detailed measurements and photos below. Please let me know if you have any questions!

If you'd like any other measurement, please let me know. In terms of the sleeve length, pant length, and pant waist, they were made with extra fabric, so if you wanted a tailor to lengthen it, you would be able to do so. Here are your measurements:

Jacket top to bottom: 30''

Jacket sleeve measurement 23.5''

Pants waist: 15.5'' (31'' around the waist)

Pants top to bottom: 37.5''

Pants inseam: 28.5''

Chicagobred

Reaction score
More measurements as requested by style forum members:

Shoulder to Shoulder: 16''

Pit to Pit: 15.5"

Sleeve length extra fabric: 1.5"
Sorry for the poor quality of these last two photos, they were tough to capture. There's 1.5" exposed, and underneath the white sewn lining, there is about another .5" of fabric, so I imagine 1.5" is probably what your tailor could add.

Pant length extra fabric: 2"

As for the waist, I don't quite know how much it could be extended, but I had no alterations done there, and it looks like you could easily let it out about 1". Hope that helps!

ShoeShopperJ

Reaction score
I always wanted one of these suits. I remember trying to buy one a very (very) long time ago for around $450, and the prices have just surged since then.

If you had my size, I might be willing to buy one from you.

Generally, I only wear Navy suits (only color that looks "good" on me). I want to get a Navy from Suit Supply.

Chicagobred

Reaction score

I always wanted one of these suits. I remember trying to buy one a very (very) long time ago for around $450, and the prices have just surged since then.

If you had my size, I might be willing to buy one from you. 

Generally, I only wear Navy suits (only color that looks "good" on me). I want to get a Navy from Suit Supply.

From my understanding, there are three tiers of pricing, with this suit coming from the highest range of suits that SuitSupply offer. Size 35R is all I have, but if you generally take a 36R or 36S, this might work for you too.

chriskl

Reaction score
What's the length measurement from the bottom of collar down to the bottom of the jacket on the back? Thanks!

Chicagobred

Reaction score
What's the length measurement from the bottom of collar down to the bottom of the jacket on the back? Thanks!

29'' from thee bottom of the collar down to the bottom of the jacket on the back. Thank you for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads