1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Suit Size Dilemma :\

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by IA1994, Sep 24, 2012.

Tags:
  1. IA1994

IA1994 New Member

Ok so I am a marketing major and in the spring we are heading to Minnesota for a DECA conference. I have decided to go suit shopping way early to make sure I have time to buy the perfect suit but I have one issue. After being measured I was told I needed a 35R. Men's Warehouse didn't carry them so they sent me to Sears who does not carry and so on to about three others stores. Nobody seems to carry my size and I am going crazy. I am 5'7" 140lbs and I cant seem to find anything that fits me including kids suits which I tried a thousand times. Any help?

2. VinnyMac

VinnyMac Distinguished Member

LOL! You were turned away from The Men's Wearhouse? Being such a little man puts you into a difficult situation. What's your budget? You've got a lot of time. I'd recommend an online made to measure over a suit from most otr retailers. You can get one starting at about $300. You probably don't care too much about quality. Hopefully, you care about fit.