• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suit Sale mostly 38R's one 40S

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok here are the suits I mentioned in my last sale thread that no longer fit me. They are all in perfect condition unless mentioned. Will get measurements upon request but i am about a 33.5" sleeve length with a 29.25 inseam and an average waist of 31". ALL HAVE ROOM TO LET OUT. Can get individual measurements upon request though.

First up is a 38R Brooks Brother 1818 super 120's suit made in Italy. It is a medium grey with a light white window pane pattern. Its two button center vent with a double pleat pant cuffed. Suit is in perfect condition except there is a stain on the inside waist band. I bought it like that and is why it was discounted. You can't see the stain from the inside i'm not sure what it is but it looks like some kind of dye. I'm asking $60 Shipped. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

dscn0123fv7.jpg

dscn0124bp8.jpg

Second is a 38R Corneliani navy suit with a white beaded stripe in a super 120's fabric drop 7. This is from their instock collection. it is navy just a really dark navy. Would say a midnight blue is more accurate. It is in the Vogue model 3 button side vents. Two pleat pants with besom pockets, cuffed pants. Asking $100 shipped. Sold pending payment

dscn0125vu7.jpg

dscn0126ks2.jpg

Next is a Belvest 38R light grey suit drop 7. Nice light fabric thats great for spring/summer. It is a white label model. 3 button, side vents, single pleat pant with cuffs. Asking $125 shipped SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

dscn0127ot8.jpg

Next is a Hickey Freeman 39R suit Boardroom model. This suit is in good condition but it has seen some wear. I haven't worn it to much but was given to me by a friend. Its a 2 button single vent jacket with a two pleat pant with cuffs. The pants don't have much to let down to do cuffs. Asking $30 shipped. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

dscn0131aq0.jpg

dscn0130zz6.jpg

Next up is a Trussini size 38R super 120s suit. Its black with blue and grey pinstripe. its is a drop 6 but fits like a drop 7. 3 button, unvented, with a two pleat pant with cuffs. For those who aren't familar with Trussini its very similar to Canali. its only been in the US for about 3 years now and is growing in popularity and its imported by Boyds. (http://www.boydsphila.com/designspot.asp). Asking $50 shipped Sold pending payment

dscn0132xb4.jpg

dscn0133jg8.jpg

Last is a 40S Brooks Brothers 1818 super 120's suit made in Italy. In perfect condition. Navy birds eye fabric. Pants measure about a 32 on this with room to let out. 2 button single vent with double pleat pant. Asking $60. I've hardly worn this suit as i bought it and was always to short. (PS only have the up close picture will get a better picture up later.

dscn0129at2.jpg

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea wtf, this was posted an hour ago and most our sold pending payment.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only two that have been paid for are the belvest and the BB 40S stil waiting on the other two for payment

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like everything is sold pending payment or is paid for. Next up shirts...

lithium180

Reaction score
wow, I came five hours late to this one. What a feeding frenzy.

needshoehelp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For all those who missed out on the feeding frenzy, I have for you a second bite at the apple! I bought the last one--the 40S BB navy birdseye. Just a tad large for me (fits true to size, but I'm more a 38 or 39). Letting it go for what I paid: $60. Measurements: Chest: 43" Sleeves: 23.5" Length: 30.5" Shoulders: 18.5" SOLD!

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pm sent!

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anyone backs out on Payment on any of the 38R's, Double the asking price and sell it to me.

gsxrlawyer

Reaction score
These people are lightning quick...I need to step up my game.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads