• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suit Name Help... Saks Off Fifth, made in Italy

nbmplano

Reaction score
I found a suit at saks off fifth for around 699 with 40 percent off. Fit is good and slim, made in Italy, working cuffs, purple lined pockets, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the designer. I think it had "vino" in the name but have no idea.... Anyone know what I'm talking about? Trying to find one online. Thanks!

nbmplano

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Corrallorosso?

No, this one was a name I haven't seen much around SF before. Price was 699 without the discount. Wasn't Canali, Corrallorosso, Isaia, etc. It definitely had an Italian name though.

nbmplano

Reaction score
Something similar to Montefino I think (but it wasnt Montefino I don't believe, just similar in name to that.)

nbmplano

Reaction score
Just called and it is "Movimento"

Can't find anything on Google about them. Anyone know if these are any good?

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nbmplano
Just called and it is "Movimento"

Can't find anything on Google about them. Anyone know if these are any good?

Just about to say that. They're generally short and I think fused.

nbmplano

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony Romo
Just about to say that. They're generally short and I think fused.
Interesting. It fit pretty slim, but not bad. The fabric felt great and also had working cuffs. Seemed decently constructed; but not sure about it being fused or canvased. I literally can not find a single thing on them online.

EzraPaul

Reaction score
Interesting. It fit pretty slim, but not bad. The fabric felt great and also had working cuffs. Seemed decently constructed; but not sure about it being fused or canvased.

I literally can not find a single thing on them online.

Did it have an "ermenegildo zegna cloth" tag on it? Saks used to have these pieces of **** that were made with cheap zegna cloth that people would mistake for zegnas sometimes. I've seen them at Filenes before too..

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. Thanks!! Did you go up there and check?

Yes, I went to Off Fifth near Northpark and they had a few of them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads