• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

suit-latest.com

cerua

Reaction score
Has anyone checked out suit-latest.com? Are they real or a scam? I searched this forum for an answer and could not find one.

PabloBlairio

Reaction score
I also came across suit-latest.com selling designer suits at knockdown prices but could find no reviews about them on the internet.I think they also trade under the name shirtslake.com.
It seems all the transactions are done by email and there is no address or contact number on the website.The courier they have set up on their website is EMS so I guess whoevers set the website up are in China.
They advertise the suits as real not fake and the prices are shockingly low it could only be a scam....and after reading some forums on styleforum regarding scams including a company called Italian Cart confirmed this for me.Id be interested to know if anyone has tried to use them though and if indeed they got a replica suit if anything.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cerua
? Are they real or a scam?
...or maybe they're
Folks, real suits do NOT come from Shanghai.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 16 3.1%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 89 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 161 31.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 83 16.3%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 48 9.4%