• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Suit idea for a Vegas wedding in October

hellah fresh

Reaction score
My close friend is getting married on the first weekend of October in Vegas. The wedding starts at 5pm and its going to be at a country club. I'm sure we are going to go out afterwards so I want to get an idea on what color suit I should wear our maybe mixing and matching colors. Please help me!

Btw I'm 6'2" 215lbs. And the suit I'm going for will be fitted and crop pants. I just don't know the colors I should go with.

maxalex

Reaction score
My close friend is getting married on the first weekend of October in Vegas. The wedding starts at 5pm and its going to be at a country club. I'm sure we are going to go out afterwards so I want to get an idea on what color suit I should wear our maybe mixing and matching colors. Please help me!

Btw I'm 6'2" 215lbs. And the suit I'm going for will be fitted and crop pants. I just don't know the colors I should go with.
Is this your first suit? If so, make it navy wool, which will be the most versatile option. Do you live in Las Vegas (or another warm place) or just visiting for the wedding? If you live in heat, shop for a lightweight open-texture wool such as hopsack or fresco.

hellah fresh

Reaction score
Is this your first suit? If so, make it navy wool, which will be the most versatile option. Do you live in Las Vegas (or another warm place) or just visiting for the wedding? If you live in heat, shop for a lightweight open-texture wool such as hopsack or fresco.
I'm just visiting for the weekend. So I was thinking about what you said with the textured suit. I went thrifting and found (2) nice textured blazer. One is a darker grey Christain Dior blazer. and the other one is a grey micro houndstooth YSL. I was thinking to pair these up with a pair of slim black cropped chinos with a pair of shiny tassle loafers?

YSL
20180825_170506.jpg

Christian Dior
20180825_170414.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.