1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Suit Collar creased, wrinkled... any solution?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by sherlocksmycrof, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Caustic Man

Caustic Man Distinguished Member

Because he wants to. Dunno what else to tell you.

2. sherlocksmycrof

sherlocksmycrof Well-Known Member

Cool enough. In my understanding, it is called trolling. Maybe I should go to every other fit threads and tell them to burn their clothes due to poor fitting...

Like your suit jacket's sleeves are a little too short, you should burn it and buy a new one that fit better.

Anyway, I am not going to be a screaming bitch anymore. You have your first amendment, and you may practice it whenever you want.

I don't want to open a new thread, so what do you think about this tux shirt? Do I need to burn it, donate it, or do anything to it? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013

3. Caustic Man

Caustic Man Distinguished Member

If that's what you really think then it's not trolling. And I for one would welcome your opinion. Maybe you'd like to critique some of my stuff? Have at it.