• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suit advert (marginally NSFW)

landshark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by citizenshame
I cant speak for quality but those suits don't look half bad.

I have to agree as well. I can see myself getting a blazer or a suit or two from them. I like some of their shoes too.

Loupe

Reaction score
I'm given to understand that when these guys started their mission was to bring properly constructed RTW from 'the big Italian factories' to the mass market, I don't know to what extent they have honoured that commitment, but it sounds like a very good start to me. Frankly, at those prices if they are half/ fully canvassed, they blow anything else available in the UK (at that price-point) right out of the water. Perhaps will go have a look in 'the city and report back.

spoozy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by citizenshame
I cant speak for quality but those suits don't look half bad.
But i can, i own two of those lovely suits made from italian fabric by Reda (who supplies other "high street fashion" labels just as well.). The quality is outstanding, given the price.
Originally Posted by Bull
The amazing thing about Europe is that nipples-out advertising is just some regular ****. Awesome. God bless Europe. God bless America, but God bless Europe, too.
Yeah, this is a great place to live and dress. And see bare-breasted women in advertisements.
Originally Posted by cold war painter
I'm pretty sure there's at least one regular WATWRN poster who uses them.
Guilty as hell.
Originally Posted by Loupe
I'm given to understand that when these guys started their mission was to bring properly constructed RTW from 'the big Italian factories' to the mass market, I don't know to what extent they have honoured that commitment, but it sounds like a very good start to me. Frankly, at those prices if they are half/ fully canvassed, they blow anything else available in the UK (at that price-point) right out of the water. Perhaps will go have a look in 'the city and report back.
See above...the suits are half-canvassed, the fabric is great, but the details are really kickin the thing. Their label is stitched into the left side of the jackets by using two different colours, the forming the word SUIT SUPPLY.

GasparddeColigny

Reaction score
The consensus on the dutch fora is that Suitsupply is about the best quality available at that price point. They have OTR collections and a few MTM lines, of which the most customizable line starts at around 400 euros. I have no personal experience with their suits, but I'm likelygoing to try their MTM line in the near future.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i love euro ad's
laugh.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by R-H
Good use of breasts and muff. I'll take 2 suits, any size.

lol8[1].gif

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of those guys look completely indifferent and "do not want" at the womenz, especially the one who pulls the skirt up... so, which one is Rach?

M.D.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Szeph el ratón
Some of those guys look completely indifferent and "do not want" at the womenz, especially the one who pulls the skirt up... so, which one is Rach?
Indeed, a small selection:

The company was founded a few years ago by a law student wanting to exploit the overcapacity of Italian suit making factories. I own two of their suits and they're pretty good quality. When choosing MTM you can specify full canvas at no extra cost.
The company will go very far to guarantee customer satisfaction: when I picked up my suit at the drycleaners, three cuff buttons were ripped of. Went back to the store, they didn't have the buttons in stock so took them of a suit that was in the rack. An hour later i received a text message telling me my suit was ready. All of this for free.

GasparddeColigny

Reaction score
I've tried on one of their new sportscoats (2nd on in the jackets section), I was suitably impressed. It's quite structured, a 48 (eu size) fitted near perfect, a bit of fabric beneath the collar will need to be taken in to avoid some rippling. The jacket was quite waisted, I have a 10"-11" drop and for once I didn't feel the waist needed more suppression. I wasn't planning on buying a sportscoat but it will be hard to not to. Will post pictures if I indeed pull the trigger.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like some nice stuff especially for the value.....

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would have had a boaner in every shot.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cold war painter
I'm pretty sure there's at least one regular WATWRN poster who uses them.

0b5cur1ty

cold war painter

Reaction score
Yes, that's who I was thinking of but didn't want to assume anything. Although apparently there are in fact at least two ..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads