1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions to STYLE FORUM

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by doughboysc, Apr 30, 2005.

1. doughboysc

doughboysc Senior member

Please get rid of this stupid saying "Sorry, but we did not find any matches" on the search forums, and replace it with "You got 0 finds"

2. ken

ken Senior member

Yeah. Sometimes I'm so insecure as to confuse an inanimate object's courtesy for sarscasm, too.

Zing.

3. Andrew V.

Andrew V. Senior member

Why not take on a meaningless, insincere, customer-service "thank you"? That's what it would take for it to annoy me.

"Sorry, but we did not find any matches. Thank you."

4. Horace

Horace Senior member

I like it myself. "Sorry" is a word not used enough in our society. Yet, I'd add "Have a nice day" myself.