1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for Valentine's Day photo for girlfriend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jungleline, Jan 8, 2009.

1. jungleline

jungleline Member

So we all know Valentine's Day is about a month away.

My girlfriend has stated that she thinks it's sweet when a guy or girl in a couple has a photo taken of him or herself for their partner. I'd like to do something special for her. A friend of mine is a photographer and is willing to help me.

So my girlfriend, believe it or not, is actually a huge slapstick fan. Not Will Ferrel kind of stuff, more like Lucy and the Three Stooges. I was thinking of taking some conventionally "nice" photos, but thought it'd be more creative to do some sort of slapstick-oriented photo series. She'd adore it.

So my question is ... any ideas for what to do?

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

take a picture of you slapping her mom with your cock. would be hilarious.

3. tzierdt

tzierdt Member

go romantic and take a beach picture

4. jungleline

jungleline Member

^

Will probably do something like that in addition.

5. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

I say take a picture of your dick in her mailbox, then put the pictures in her mailbox. Seems to be a popular take... at least according to the casual encounter's section of craig's list.

6. Gravitas

Gravitas Senior member

My thoughts exactly.

Or you could just give her your dick in a box.

7. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

Unreal. I don't know why I found that so funny.

8. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

Why are you guys ruining this guy's thread for no good reason? He didn't do anything to deserve it. It seems spiteful.

9. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

Who called the cops?

10. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I think that's pretty sweet of your gf too, and I can't help think the reason your gf wants this is she thinks this relationship of yours is worth remembering the rest of your lives. That being said, when I think couple pics, I can't help seeing portraits like these in my head. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. huy

huy Senior member

Why don't you take pictures with her too? I'm sure she would want to participate and give ideas.

12. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

Ok, enough thread shitting for me. Ill be real with you, last White Day (March 14th, day girls get gifts, Valentines is for guys here) I gave my sweetie (among other things) a photo collage of us. Some of the pictures were just us by ourselves but toards ther center there were couple pics.

Maybe you could do something like this. Its easy and if you have plenty of pics together or ones you took of her, toss them in with the photos your buddy will take of you.

13. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

it's what we do. no hate.

Why are you guys ruining this guy's thread for no good reason? He didn't do anything to deserve it. It seems spiteful.

14. MrMoneyInDaBank

MrMoneyInDaBank Member

I had a similar idea for a Valentines day gift to my girlfriend. I was going to schedule a photo shoot for her and use the best pictures to make a calender and a big poster of herself

15. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Ok, enough thread shitting for me. Ill be real with you, last White Day (March 14th, day girls get gifts, Valentines is for guys here) I gave my sweetie (among other things) a photo collage of us. Some of the pictures were just us by ourselves but toards ther center there were couple pics.

Maybe you could do something like this. Its easy and if you have plenty of pics together or ones you took of her, toss them in with the photos your buddy will take of you.

This is probably pretty good. For our anniversary last year, I gave Lish a photo album that was full of pictures of all our firsts (time meeting, date, first anniversary, first christmas, first trip together, etc) with a bunch of other pics of us just randomly around it. She absolutely loved it.