1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for blazer with denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mayday981, Mar 30, 2006.

1. topcatny

topcatny Senior member

You'd actually pay for that? Just get a cotton jacket that fits you from a thrift store, soak it in salt water for a few days, and leave it in the sun to dry.

You think it's any easier to find a jacket that fits in a thrift store? I'd say it will be even more difficult to find something that fits me that way.

2. Max

Max Senior member

If you're a big dude with huge shoulders you'll find plenty in thrift stores. Armholes and shoulders were massive in the 80s. Where do you think all that clothing went? I always have a hard time finding something that isn't huge.

3. Flame

Flame Senior member

Dior Homme and Costume National blazers do really go well with street wear.
    Now all you have to do is pay 800+ for them.

4. pacioli

pacioli Well-Known Member

What about the raw denim blazer style jacket from G-Star? I can't find a pic of it but it's in the NYC store on Lafayette.

It has some interesting details and doesn't splash the gstar logo.

5. Handlethevibe

Handlethevibe Senior member

I don't think he wants to wear a denim tuxedo.