• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suggest me some sunglasses that go with a round face...

adelphi

Reaction score
the ones i got now is a Serengeti

this one...i'd like something fairly casual which i can wear with jeans & shirt/polo or shorts & shirt/polo. nothing brown or green this time....dark tint or something someone can['t see my eyes with.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is a link that will point you in the right direction. link

Round face
Frames should make the face appear longer and thinner. In general, look for frames equal to or slightly wider than the broadest part of the face. Minimize the curves and add definition with soft, angular, rectangular styles or double brow styles. Higher temples will create a longer profile. Sunglasses with brow bars also pull the eye upward, making the face appear longer.
Frame suggestions : Wider frames with angular / rectangular styles

Englandmj7

Reaction score
The fact that your face is 'round' doesn't say much. For instance, not all people with long, slender faces are going to look good in the same pair of glasses. Your best bet is to get down to a sunglass store and try some on for yourself.

Studio27

Reaction score
Originally Posted by morph07
i recently write some article about choosing the perfect sunglasses for you...

I skimmed the article. I like the format and spacing, but it's very, very difficult to read. It's chocked full of extra articles that are generally unnecessary. The sentence structure is a bit amateurish / high-school with a lot of fillers and some grammatical errors. Not capitalizing "I" stood out to me as well.

Take it with a grain of salt, but cleaning up the article a bit would help immensely, imo.

azn8oi

Reaction score
by the way, that article is for women.

JUST SAYING.

Studio27

Reaction score
*shrug* just skimmed it. trying to read the whole thing was painful.

edit: i don't think that was the same article, and lol.

azn8oi

Reaction score
I feel like being useful.

I need to know if you are fat or not-- i.e., do you have a fat round face, or a not fat round face? I think it makes a difference.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads